100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

Filtered by age: 25-29
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation
Fruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin FoundationFruit Pigmented Healthy Skin Foundation

3.7

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 6/18/2018 8:29:00 AM

This product is a great organic and healthy alternative without all the bad ingredients other cosmetics have.
The Colour range is a bit limited but if you mix two colors you can make your perfect shade.
If you don't apply any moisturizer or primer that adds a bit of hydration it can look slightly powdery. I personally find that if i use jojoba oil before applying the foundation it looks great. Or use the studio fix spray and spray over the foundation after you have applied it. Coverage is natural this way . You may need to touch up on any spots with a concealer as it doesn't seem to cover that too well. It gives a even skin tone and beautiful skin like finish.
a little goes a long way and it doens't cause break outs. However if you apply this too heavily i think it will clog pores.
overall i am very happy and I love this product so far :)

on 9/21/2016 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favourite full coverage foundation. They actually didn't have the right shade for my skin until they recently brought out a new shade called sand. I had tried samples before and loved them but had put off buying a bottle because they were either a bit too light and dark for my skin, so I jumped at the chance to buy 'sand' when I saw it.
I only really use it once a week when I go out somewhere, but I find it goes on best after I've applied a little face oil first. You don't need to use a lot to get good coverage and I love that it doesn't have any nasty chemicals and is cruelty free🐰. I can finally end my hunt for a natural, full coverage, vegan foundation that suits my skin!

Update: I found after a while of use this foundation was really accentuating the dry patches on my face, I was having to exfoliate almost every morning so it wouldn't stick to and make every little imperfection stand right out (I think my skin has become a bit dryer over the past few months). So I stopped using this one and found something better suited to me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So, let's start off by saying I have combination/oily skin. I get oily on my nose. I tried this foundation and learned it's a bit tricky to use. It is very drying and difficult to blend unless you mix it with some kind of oil or moisturizer: I used some almond oil and put it on the back of my hand with some of this foundation and mixed it with my finger and applied to my face and blended with a DAMP real techniques sponge (very similar and cheaper than a beauty blender) (bomb!) well it blended much better after mixing it with almond oil. The only problem is that this stuff does come off easily once I start to get oily or if I gently rub my skin. I wish that they would change the formula so that it would last longer, and blend easier. Until then I won't be repurchasing and my hunt for a natural full coverage foundation continues but I will finish this bottle of foundation until then. I use a setting powder by emani. It's actually a powder foundation that is vegan. Very great vegan/ natural brand!

on 11/17/2015 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation in white peach (winter) and peach bisque/golden peach (summer) and have LOVED it. I had VERY oily skin until I found this product. I tried everything under the sun to find a makeup that stayed throughout the day. I never found anything until I found this. It's great coverage and stays on all day with no blotting needed. However, recently I noticed how bad it looks under any flash photography. I literally look like I glow in the dark with how white I am in any picture with a flash. I am not that white and I look like I could blind someone. The reason for this is that they have spf and zinc in the foundation. Honestly, it's so bad that I am looking to have to switch and I'm devastated. Why they put spf in foundation is beyond me as you can put on a spf facial moisturizer if you need spf.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

on 10/24/2013 10:50:00 PM

My skin is acne-prone, combination but more on the oily side. I've been looking for an organic foundation that is just decent enough to use since I know organic products can't hold as long as synthetic products etc... I ordered cream -the lightest shade, hoping that it would match me. Long story short, by the end of couple of hours it has oxidized and gave an orange tint. Plus, it looks like it can not blend very well on my skin, and doesn't cover as much. *Sighhh I guess I'm still on the hunt of the holy grail organic foundation.

I have combination skin type that's a bit more on the dry side, so I like to mix half of this product with half of the 100% Pure tinted moisturizer (since I already owned both.) When I do this, it is not as dry or chalky; but rather it gives a nice dewy finish. In terms of coverage it is light to build able. Of course it would be nice if it had more coverage but it's not a major deal breaker for me since I'm not a fan of heavy foundation for every day use. It covers my redness, evens out my complexion and hyper pigmentation. It does not cover fully acne scars or sunspots or freckles, etc. (You can use concealer for this but I personally don't.) I use the color White Peach and it matched fairly well with my light Asian skin tone. I will say this color has pretty yellowy undertones.

I make sure that my skin is hydrated and moisturized before I put this on (argon oil) and then I use my fingers to tap and blend this into my skin like a creme moisturizer until it is all absorbed fully. I felt this method is what worked best for me rather then using a brush or sponge. I lightly put an all natural powder on top of this for days it is more humid.

The great thing about this product is it did not break me out. I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and the reason why I keep going back to this foundation is because of the healthy ingredients. I've tried so many foundations from Sephora and drugstore and it always ends up clogging my pores and making me breakout out with zits weeks and months later. This product doesn't do that and it is a good everyday foundation. I would highly recommend this product for someone who is looking for a somewhat light, every day foundation that is good for super sensitive, acne-prone skintype. If you want a really long-lasting, full coverage foundation and have really good skin and never break out, this will not be for you.

on 5/14/2013 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

the pros of this foundation to me are: it is natural, free of chemicals, conceals minor flaws, has mineral sunscreen (zinc oxide, titanium dioxide).
The cons are: doesn't really conceal blemishes/ dark marks, doesn't last throughout the day if you're looking for a long-lasting foundation, color choices are not very good if you are darker than khaki.
Basically, its a good foundation being that it has natural ingredients, which is most important to me. I would use this as an everyday foundation and I will probably stick with it unless i find another natural foundation that better suits my skin tone.

on 2/20/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

As long as 100% Pure doesn't sell out to the bigger, diabolical cosmetic companies... every single 100% Pure product is a default holy grail.

No exception for the foundation. I do agree it goes on a bit blotchy right at first, but you have to let it set for a moment... and use the tips of your fingers to pat and smooth areas out.

I think the KEY is to use lots of foundation. This is not the ideal for everyone, but I love wear moderately heavy levels of foundation so when I put a good amount on (3 pumps) and it smooths on easily and finishes wonderfully.

I don't think this is a true "full coverage" foundation; but it is definitely buildable!

I absolutely love the way this foundation feels, finishes and wears throughout the day... won't be using anything else!

TIP!! ~ If you order online, and you know your colour, order like 2-3 at a time since they got out of stock often! :)

xo

I purchased this because I saw a online deal where you could buy $50 worth of product for $25. I've been trying to look for a foundation without dimethicone which I believe is what is the culprit for most of my breakouts.

Price: This foundation is not on the inexpensive end. In fact, it's pretty pricey for what it is. For $32 I expected a little more. The packaging isn't that great and the pump is a littly flimsy.

I am NC25 (maybe a little lighter in the winter) and purchased this in Peach Bisque. It was way too yellow and way too dark for me (and I'm Asian). It was so dark to the point where I had the dreaded foundation line on my jaw line. Yes, it was my fault for not blending better but it was just awful.

The foundation is really hard to blend. I used my heavier moisturizer before using it based off the reviews and it is still hard to blend. The second day I mixed it with my lotion but it didn't help too much. The coverage also wasn't as great as I would have liked. For a foundation that was so hard to blend, you'd think it would have better coverage. But at the same time, it was such an awful color match that the more I put on, the more orange I became.

Ultimately, the deal breaker was when I broke out in a rash around my chin the next day. My chin felt very rough and bumpy, and I had not changed anything in my routine except trying out the foundation. I stopped using the foundation and the bumpiness went away.

If you could make this work for you, fantastic but it's tough to find a color match and I think all the natural ingredients were not a good match for my skin.