Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy
Color Icon Trio - Sweet as CandyWet-n-Wild Trio Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as CandyColor Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Love the brown in this trio so much! To me it's the perfect cool toned brown and on me it works very well with my skintone. About me NW20, very cool undertones, blonde hair, green eyes for reference. Love these shadows they are so soft and buttery they apply so well. I mix them with all types of shadows and like this mixed with the Walking on Eggshells trio as the lid shade and this ones crease shade go so well together. I also prefer the browbone shade on this one as it has a little less shimmer or illuminator compared to Walking on Eggshells. So these 2 trios get a lot of use as I really love these shadows. Especially the brown in this it's such a gorgeous brown! So pretty! Recommended.

Fallout city. Bought this trio and don't use it at all. If the crease shade was matte, and pink one more pigmented, it would make a lovely palette especially for people who don't want to fuss with shadows and just want to define eye shape with minimum effort. The colors fade quickly. Makeup beginners who don't want to work with very pigmented shadows may like it, but if you already have a collection of neutrals I don't think it's a must have.

on 5/15/2017 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Tried to experiment as much as possible with this but couldn't find a way for it to work & show up on my NC30 skin :( But I love all their other trios!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been collecting these Icon trios as I got called out of town unexpectedly, rushed when packing and packed almost no *gasp* makeup. This fills a the color niche of Naked 3. The quality of the shadows is very good, and fantastic for the price point. Less sparkly than uD shadows, and wears nicely throughout the day. The brown is a perfect basic medium brown, no too bronzey, not too cocoa, perfect to frame my brown peepers. And the pink is not as hot on as I would have expected it to be. Well played, wet and wild.

on 2/1/2017 2:41:00 PM

I have used all kinds of high-end shadows, and Wet 'n' Wild can compete with them all! For just a few bucks, you get a good-quality compact. Since I just discovered Wet 'n' Wild's Photo Focus eye primer, which is the best eye primer I've ever used, combined with this shadow trio, it's the perfect combination! These shadows last all day and i agree with other reviewers that they seem high-end (other than the packaging). Will purchase other trios. Love this product!

on 1/11/2017 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love the salmon pink and brown in this trio - the white is a little too bright for my browbone, but I use it as a highlight for the inner corner. I find that these browns and pinks are very similar to Silent treatment and Walking on eggshells - being a pink and brown with a cream, but I still love them.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all, I like it better than high-end shadows. Lovit so much, I wear it almost every day. In fact, those shades are perfect for daytime, just the right opacity.
They are super smooth and silky, wear really well throughout the day- minimal creasing, and no fading. They are a dream to blend, and overall simply perfect. Pink might look frosty in the package, but it actually applies with just the right amount of finely milled shimmer. The brown is perfection in my opinion, as it is true cool tone brown, which is so hard to find, it has a slight tint of burgundy to it. The prettiest brown I've found so far. The highlight color is very nice- silky and adds highlights without skin looking sparkly or powdery.
When I wear this trio I get lots of compliments, and people ask me what shadows I'm using, and it is always a shock for them to hear that this costs just a couple of dollars. These shadows look totally high-end on the eyes.
The packaging is nothing special, but it doesn't fall apart, surprisingly.
I'd say this is the best wet-n-wild's product, have repurchased it, and will continue to do so. Hope it never gets discontinued or reformulated.

on 11/24/2015 12:44:00 PM

I really do love wet n wild eye shadow trios . I have tried the walking on eggshells and I love it. The colors combinations go together really well. I used the lightest color in this palette today along with the Naked truth palette just for a little bit of highlight. This is a similar palette to the walking on eggshells but the pink is a little more pigmented but still sheer think a great highlight. I think it is a great palette to have on hand if you are in a pinch for a bronzer as well as a highlight.. I really do love the wet n wild eye shadows I think they are inexpensive and you should not let that scare you the pigmentation is great and it has great staying power as well and it does not have a bad smell it smell like powdery makeup really no scent and I do love the packaging I think wet n wild tried their best to make the packaging travel friendly and sometimes it works well and other times not so much. I am very happy with this product and I probably will purchase it again.

on 9/29/2015 5:15:00 PM

I really like this eyeshadow trio. It creates a fresh pink look. However, I was slightly disappointed with the texture of the shadows. I expected them to be as nice and buttery soft as the Walking On Eggshells palette (my absolute favourite!). This palette turned out to be quite chalky. It's not bad, but I really have to be careful not to cause a huge amount of fallout. I might try applying this with the sponge applicator instead of my MAC brushes. Considering the low price I would still buy again.

I think I have owned every wet n wild 3 pack shadow set. This one is a favorite. The pink on this one is a little too light for me, I wish it was more pigmented. The white is a great highlight and the brown is a really nice crease shade