Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all, I like it better than high-end shadows. Lovit so much, I wear it almost every day. In fact, those shades are perfect for daytime, just the right opacity.
They are super smooth and silky, wear really well throughout the day- minimal creasing, and no fading. They are a dream to blend, and overall simply perfect. Pink might look frosty in the package, but it actually applies with just the right amount of finely milled shimmer. The brown is perfection in my opinion, as it is true cool tone brown, which is so hard to find, it has a slight tint of burgundy to it. The prettiest brown I've found so far. The highlight color is very nice- silky and adds highlights without skin looking sparkly or powdery.
When I wear this trio I get lots of compliments, and people ask me what shadows I'm using, and it is always a shock for them to hear that this costs just a couple of dollars. These shadows look totally high-end on the eyes.
The packaging is nothing special, but it doesn't fall apart, surprisingly.
I'd say this is the best wet-n-wild's product, have repurchased it, and will continue to do so. Hope it never gets discontinued or reformulated.

on 11/24/2015 12:44:00 PM

I really do love wet n wild eye shadow trios . I have tried the walking on eggshells and I love it. The colors combinations go together really well. I used the lightest color in this palette today along with the Naked truth palette just for a little bit of highlight. This is a similar palette to the walking on eggshells but the pink is a little more pigmented but still sheer think a great highlight. I think it is a great palette to have on hand if you are in a pinch for a bronzer as well as a highlight.. I really do love the wet n wild eye shadows I think they are inexpensive and you should not let that scare you the pigmentation is great and it has great staying power as well and it does not have a bad smell it smell like powdery makeup really no scent and I do love the packaging I think wet n wild tried their best to make the packaging travel friendly and sometimes it works well and other times not so much. I am very happy with this product and I probably will purchase it again.

To Read all 117 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/29/2015 5:15:00 PM

I really like this eyeshadow trio. It creates a fresh pink look. However, I was slightly disappointed with the texture of the shadows. I expected them to be as nice and buttery soft as the Walking On Eggshells palette (my absolute favourite!). This palette turned out to be quite chalky. It's not bad, but I really have to be careful not to cause a huge amount of fallout. I might try applying this with the sponge applicator instead of my MAC brushes. Considering the low price I would still buy again.

I think I have owned every wet n wild 3 pack shadow set. This one is a favorite. The pink on this one is a little too light for me, I wish it was more pigmented. The white is a great highlight and the brown is a really nice crease shade

on 8/6/2015 10:03:00 AM

I use the pink based shade as an all over lid shadow and find it really brightens up the eyes. For the price, this is a good buy!

on 7/19/2015 8:02:00 PM

Sweet as Candy really looked good on me. I'm olive skinned and have light brown eyes. I will continue to buy it as long as it is available.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been looking for a Clinique Strawberry Fudge shadow dupe for a long time. This is it! It's very silky and easy to blend and apply. It's a luminous slightly sheer cream, medium brown and medium pink. I'm in love. $3 at CVS Pharmacy, such a steal. It lasts about what I would expect, a touch up once a day. I have dry skin and don't use primer. HG eyeshadow.

Its not that amazing shadow , its ok ! It needs primer before it and you have to put too much to make it pop up , at least for my skin tone (Medium) . For its price its great product that doesn't irritate my eyes ..

on 5/4/2015 10:00:00 PM

okay so this little number is my drug store gem. I can't really afford to buy the high end naked palettes or really invest a lot in make up period... so when you hand me a nice nutral set of colors at only $3 I'm absolutely sold.on those over-slept early school mornings (I gave this trio the Monday nickname ) when you don't have a lot of time and you really gotta rush...this is a life savor.you honestly can't Go wrong with these three colors. they're super pigmented, little fall-out, and insanely easy to blend. I'm on my second trio of this.

Would you guys call me crazy if I said I reach for these shadows over the ones in my Lorac Pro Palette?? These shadows are so buttery and pigmented. I am addicted to feeling these shadows because of how soft they are. Not only that, but these shadows have amazing staying power. These shadows last on my eyes for 12+ hours. You cannot beat the price of this trio, and the quality is on par, if not better than the high end ones. They blend like a dream, I feel damn fabulous whenever I wear them. A must buy! I will try out other sets as well, like "Walking on Eggshells". I am never splurging on eye shadows ever again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials