2.6

price range

Reviews

2.0

7 years ago

I bought this around Christmas because I saw it was on sale in a gift set (Yes to Carrots lip balm, Yes to Cucumbers make up removing wipes, Yes to Cucumbers eye gel) for PLN 39 (around $13). I've been running out of my Clinique All About Eyes cream so I thought maybe this could replace it and I would try something new, which I love. Sadly, I pretty much hate this product. It peels horribly under makeup - I only tried using it once for daytime and I'll never do it again. It's kind of fine at night, but seems to be making the skin around my eyes really tight and I'm not sure if it's such a good thing. Besides, I haven't noticed that it would be doing anything for me really. The packaging is pretty cool, I can dispense as much product as I need. Since I got it on sale at a pretty low price I don't really regret buying it, but I would never get it at full price, or buy it again for that matter.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

7 years ago

I use this product pretty much only at night because it peels under makeup and makes your foundation crease. When I do put it on at night, I find that it has a nice cooling but not stinging effect. I'm not sure what it's exactly supposed to do for my eyes other than "soothe" them so I probably won't be repurchasing.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Bought this on a whim when I needed a new eye cream. As it was a decent price compared to how much product you get I decided to go for it. I didn't have much high hopes really, but I wanted it to be refreshing and somewhat moisturizing. It is both things really. It's not amazing but it's okay... I have the worst dark circles, so far no product have ever been able to take those away, and this eye cream is no different. However it slightly reduces my puffiness at least. But it peels. I use Vichy's Normaderm day cream so I'm used to peeling facial products (that makes them difficult to use), but so far I haven't come up with a way to reduce the peeling while also using make up as I have with the Normaderm day cream. So far I just let it peel off and then put make up on, so it's no big thing, but it'd be nice if the manufacturer found a way to make it stop peeling. *shrugs*

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Other

7 years ago

I got this because a sales associate at WalgreensWalgreens recommended it. It was Terrible. I'm glad it worked for her, but this and the yes to cucumbers night cream made my eyes swell and expel mucus. It was like i had pink eye, but i didn't! The irritation went away immediately after i returned it and switched back to Loreal.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

from

7 years ago

I love that its all natural. I have noticed the peeling that others have mentioned, but if you moisturize after using it it doesnt peel.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

Pros; packaging is cute, and feels so good when its cold. Cons; the price!, peels, feels like a gel peel off mask, and looks horrible under make up. honestly i don't even know if this product is working for my bags or dark circles. i use it every night just to use it and i have not noticed much of a change. for an eye gel, this is not the one for me. (wish it was less then 10$ but its ok because i had a coupon)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

No matter how little of this I put under my eyes, it never fails to leave a layer that peels off once fully dried. There is no way I can wear this during the day. It does a fair job of moisturizing when I put it on at night, but I rarely use it. I've actually resorted to Vaseline until I purchase a new eye cream. Besides that, it slightly burns when I apply it. No reaction other than that, but the fact that the cooling effect is actually a burning effect is, well, freaking weird and unpleasant. Will not be purchasing again. May go back to the Burt's Bees.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I'm not a big user of eye creams but I recently had a bad allergic reaction that caused major eye swelling. Once the reaction was under control, I needed a remedy for the dark circles and puffiness that lingered. This was immediately refreshing and soothing to my stressed under eye area and eye lids. I used this before bed for a few days before I could also see the effect. By the end of the week, I was looking like my old self again: Dark circles mostly gone and no puffiness. My eyes are super sensitive and this stuff didn't cause any tearing or stinging. Smells and feels light. Efficient clean packaging, good price, effective. I'll keep using it. Feels amazing if you keep it in the fridge.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Fine

from

8 years ago

I don't understand all the negative reviews on this product! For puffy eyes, it is absolutely the best of all I have tried, including expensive high end brands. Use at night to reduce morning puffiness, and in the morning when you first wake up. Before my morning routine, I rinse the eye gel off and then put on my eye cream. This would eliminate the problem that most users have with texture problems under the eye cream. I have used this eye gel as a daily fix for several years and highly recommend giving it a try for chronic puffy eye syndrome!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

8 years ago

ok, for depuffing this is super , I put it at night and wake up with a much reduced puffiness in the morning than usual however, in terms of darkness or moisturizing this done nothing. The bad thing about this is that it balls up and causes makeup to be rubbed off etc. I gave it 4 for the excellent depuffing properties , packeging and nice scent.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43