2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I bought this item at target when I was shopping for a new skin care routine. I'm really shocked by everyone's responses. My skin is very sensitive and acne prone but this product hasn't caused any issues with my skin. I've only been using it for a short time so I can't talk on benefits but it did not cause any reaction on my skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

4 years ago

I purchased this product months ago at Target because I wanted a cheapie eye cream/gel, and this fit the bill. I felt it was pretty mediocre when used only as an eye gel, BUT! The beginning of a hot midwest summer is upon us and my face is getting more sun exposure -- I wear SPF 40 every day, but I bike to work and run and I'm generally outside quite a bit, and after a lot of sun, my skin just feels parched and thirsty. Enter this cucumber gel. As an experiment after a particularly hot day outside, I eschewed my usual Alpha Hydrox night cream and instead used about a half-pump's worth of the eye gel on my whole face -- and felt immediate relief. This gel feels SO NICE on the skin, very cooling, and the aloe/cucumber scent is refreshing. It's sticky at first (that's aloe for you) but it dries quickly enough, and my skin is just loving it: no breakouts. The packaging is a plastic pump with a secure lid (very sanitary), and you get a lot of product for the price. If you spend a lot of time outside and your skin needs some after-sun TLC (or you're on a beach vacation), try this gel on your whole face -- you might be surprised! This product has become a must-have summer staple for me. $9.40 for 1.01 fl oz (30mL) at Target stores and online; I fought it cheaper on Amazon.com (and you get a discount if you buy more than 1)

About reviewer (354 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

Would not recommend this to anyone. The packaging is great and I don't mind the texture or scent, except it gave me an awful allergic reaction. My skin has never been sensitive to any other product. Now I have a red patch under my eye that is more noticeable than my dark circles that the gel failed to correct. Not happy

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairOther

5 years ago

I got this product a few months ago as a special on living social for new members which included your choice of yes to carrots (moisturizer, eye serum, night cream, and facial wash) for $10 which was a great deal since each product in the yes to line was about $7 a piece. I have great skin and always use a regular soap bar and water to wash my face and I needed a full daily facial regimen and thought this would be great since someone I knew left a great review about the product so I thought why not just try the product at such a good deal!! The great thing I love is that it has a pump instead of digging my fingers into the container (hygiene purposes). The smell was suppose to be a cucumber smell which did not smell like cucumber at all and when I woke up I could still smell it. It wasn't a pleasant clean smell so to speak. It's not quick absorbent so I would have to keep rubbing it in for a good minute. Also when I wake up to wash my face, it has a burning sensation in my eyes before I start washing my face with the cleanser. For the price, it was worth the chance to try the product, but I wouldn't purchase it again.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

A highly fragranced, cucumber scented eye gel that imparts a burning sensation on the skin. I have very mild puffiness under my eye area and did not notice any difference using this product, other than the irritation, of course.

About reviewer (3102 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

5 years ago

This is not worth your money!!!!!!! I don't have sensitive under eyes and yet i found that when i used this my under eyes would burn. This didn't happen every time but it did happen occasionally. I kid you not I feel like this is a cucumber scented aloe vera gel. I didn't see anything remarkable for anything really that was considered an "improvement" to my under eyes. It also clumps up and comes off when worn underneath makeup. I used up the whole product but only used it at night. It lasted a long time and it depuffed the eyes well, those are the only pros I saw. Overall DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

5 years ago

I bought Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel today at Ulta. The main reason I got it is my allergies have been so horrible that my eye lids were puffy, itchy, red and very swollen and uncomfortable. I must say it put out the fire an de-puffed my lids immediately and the swelling was gone. I use to buy a cucumber eye gel that St. Ives made for this but they must've discontinued it. I wouldn't purchase this for anything else but what I needed it for. I don't feel that it's moisturizing at all. I don't notice any film around my eyes that people are talking about. It does seem to tighten the eye area.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlond

6 years ago

I bought this on a whim while shopping the cosmetic aisle at Target. I thought the amount per dollar was spectacular (eye creams are expensive), so I just threw it in my basket and went to the check out. I've had it for about a week now and I've been using it night and day. I love the cooling feeling and I notice the skin around my eyes feel tighter a few minutes after applying. I can definitely see an improvement in the puffiness of my lower lid. But sadly, this product does not help my under eye circles at all. I'm surprised by the negative reviews for this product. I don't notice a clear film over my eye or anything like that (embarrassing). The only bad thing about this product is the smell. It smells sorta like cucumbers but not very pleasing.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

6 years ago

This eye gel is awful! I am not very picky, I just want something to depuff my undereye area and help out with small bags. I put this on, and while I didn't experience the peeling, I did experience the burning!! This stuff immediately made my skin around the undereye area red and irritated. I had to wash it off immediately and take some Benadryl just in case I was allergic to something in the formula. I did like the packaging, although I think too much product came out with a single pump. Overall, this was a horrible purchase for me.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Not my favorite. I was initially impressed by how much product you received (1 oz for about $14.99) but I am yet to see any real results after about 3 months of use. I do like the initial cooling sensation, but It leaves a very weird filmy residue that can ruin the look of undereye makeup if you aren't careful to fully remove it. I will use this until I finish it, but I probably won't repurchase

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18