MAC Cosmetics Brown Bag

4.8

on 9/23/2010 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a limited edition prodcut from MAC's Pret-a-papier collection. Brown bag is a great nude color on my NW35 skintone. Last for a long time, and I only need two coats for a creamy finish. LOVE IT.

on 7/22/2010 12:20:00 AM

This is my second polish from MAC. I got it because my first one wore so well, on for five days with little wear, that I had to get a neutral color for work. This is a neutral light brown with no weird green undertones. Lasts just like the other polish did, at least 5-6 days. It is not a typical pink or cream neutral so you can still show a bit of creativity but be conservative if you have to work in a strict place like I do.

on 5/16/2010 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Perfect nude cafe au lait color!! 2 coats gave me shiny glossy nails in this creamy color. Very sophisticated shade that looks fabulous on brown ladies. Dries fast with no streaking or goopiness. I'd definitely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Gorgeous caramel color, fabulous coverage, and very unique. However, if you are a pale-ish person, this color may not look so hot on your hands. I didn't even know that my fingers were such a pink color until I put this color next to them, and all of a sudden they looked like little plump sausages. Ha, too bad for me because the color itself is beautiful, and I am truly jealous of those of you who get to wear it.

NW20 ladies, (or those with pink fingers) beware, this color may not be your best day.

I agree totally with the prev review. This is a perfect nude color for women tanned skinned or darker! Only 2 coats were required to get the bottle color. I love my hands :)

A beautiful color.

on 5/3/2010 1:23:00 PM

LOVE this colour! It looks horrible in the bottle but if you are olive/tan/darker skin tone, you will love this colour.
I have searched high and low for this colour but finally my friend bought this last week at the launch of the Pret-A-Papier Collection! She's just arrived in the UK (where this collection isnt out yet) and I've just put it on!
Im an NC42 and this gives natural nude nails, and they look sooo creamy!
A truely unique colour! Love it!
Will be stocking up when this collection finally reaches the UK!

Popular Polishes