Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care

Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care

4.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.5%, Octinoxate 6%, Octocrylene 1.8%); Inactive Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diistearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Glucoside, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Beeswax, Fragrance. (as of 10/2014)

on 3/18/2017 12:59:00 AM

I kept having to reapply this because it wears off too quickly. No wonder the stick is huge compared to other lip balm. It did not moisturize my lips at all. It is very light and non-greasy but I wonder if the trade off is a lack of lasting moisture. Even though I'm not drinking or eating anything, this stuff evaporates or something. It did nothing for my chapped lips. No change whatsoever. Vaseline from a jar was much better and cheaper.

on 11/14/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not a bad lip balm, but it wasn't impressive to me in any way. It had a bit of a strange smell to it, almost a little sweet. Won't be repurchasing, not because it I disliked it, but because there are definitely better balms out there.

on 7/4/2016 10:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Best lip balm to have on hand. Smooth and silky. Not too shiny. Very soothing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

So smooth! I discovered Nivea lip balms in the UK and always brought a huge stash with me to the USA. was so excited to find they have this in the states

I love this stuff and I love they offer different flavors colors etc. I got this exact one a few years back as part of a gift set. I often see if on sale and it's available at most drugstores. It has Shea butter and it glides on your lips without being sticky and slippery. It smells nice and it's unscented so the scented ones smell even nicer. The plain one without a scent is good for both men and women . I love the packaging no tiny caps the cap encase the entire product. It is a little pricey but still under $3 . I think it's worth trying especially if your lips are chapped and need a little extra moisture. You can wear it every day under your lipstick or lip gloss or try the shimmer ones on those days you don't want to wear any lip gloss or lipstick but want some moisture and color. I think I pick some up this month great for those winter months.

on 5/18/2015 10:41:00 PM

I love this in the light blue tube & Burt's bees. The only lip balms that actually worked on my chapped lips. Very inexpensive. Better than eos imo.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently moved to the carribean and i had the WORST case of dry lips, I tried various brands for about two years they'd work for a week and then become dry and start peeling no matter how many times i applied the chapstick throught the day. This product however gave me the reprive ive been looking for to this day i haven't suffered dry lips like i have the previous year. Its smooth and almost calming lol i love it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My go-to lip balm. Super smooth, it glides on your lips unlike most balms that feel like its dragging. Its hydrating without being greasy.

on 2/18/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I bought four of these because they were on sale and I don't regret it at all. I am in love with this little gem. It's not the best in the world, but for the price it's pretty good. It has a watery, yet hydrating feel upon application. I love the way it glides on. I've been looking for a product like this for awhile. Some people prefer a thick product, but for day use I prefer this. I actually apply a neutral lipliner and then put this on. I love the effect. You get a lot of product and the packaging is nice and simple, not too masculine or feminine. I also like like texture of the tube. I know, strange, but I do. I highly recommend this product. If you don't love it, you didn't waste too much money. There is no scent, taste, or color.

I really enjoy using Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness . I love how when I put it on my lips feel like there being moisturized , it feels very hydrating . I use it before I apply makeup , when my lips feel chapped and before I got to bed . I like using it before I go to bed because I wake up and my lips feel very smooth the next day . I'm already on my second stick . I like how its has an SPF on it because then my lips wont get a sun burn . This is my second fave chap stick other than Carmex :)