L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite Single - Reflecting Pool

No Image

on 6/4/2013 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I got an eye brightener chubby pencil from Origins that I loved. It did not stay on but it was a nice light blue shade that totally made my eyes look awake. I am getting very fine lines around my eyes and getting old sucks but this applied lightly with a little line above my outer eye corner makes me look so young. I still do smokey eyes with my darker shades around this but this has an awakening effect that is rare to find in other shades. For example, I used pink or yellow in the inner corner thinking that these colors brighten my eyes. This does a much better job. If you look in the inner corner of the babies' eyes, you will see a light blue shade. This is the same color. I love it and recommend it to everyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great colour - very different, I had been searching to match a shadow I had gotten a couple years back by Revlon called Dreamy and this is the closest match, beautiful, not too shimmery. Very happy to have found this shade!!

I had been eyeing this shadow for a while now at my Rite Aid (who has a better color selection of L'Oreal shadows than Target or CVS).
The other day, I bought this on sale for about $4 and it is well worth it!!
Reflecting Pool has been reformulated recently and the one I bought is in the new black singles packaging. There is a difference in color: the old, tan packaging's eyeshadow is a light sky blue with a little bit of pearl.
The new, reformulated version is a almost periwinkle-silver shade with some pearl, and is very beautiful.... I have nothing else like this shade. I would LOVE to get a second backup of Reflecting Pool. It is a great shade for pale/dark tones, and can work with spring or winter looks!! Very beautiful... ^^