Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac), Hydrolyzed Silk, Stearalkonium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Quaternium-26, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.

on 6/6/2018 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Definitely did help my hair out when I dyed it. My hair at the time was brittle so I was trying everything. After using the pack bought this at Sallys. It did soften my hair so at least it wasn’t snapping and snagging. The scent was too bad from what I remember it was like I soft coconut smell.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I needed a protein treatment so I went to dollar general and got it for i think 1.50. I shampooed with my own sulfate free shampoo and rinsed, and applied the coco butter protein pack. I didnt use the whole thing but what i did use smelled good and i did what instructions said applied from roots to ends and let it sit in for 20 minutes. I worked my hands through my hair to detangle, but it wasn't slippery enough to just let the comb glude through my hair. It felt dry and stiff do i was assuming if i rinse it i could comb ny hair in sink to detangle. That didnt work either. I had to be very careful as i combed from ends on up. I had to end up using motions leave conditioner to make my comb through easier. I used more leave in conditioner. I was hoping this would work for me but it didnt. Im glad i didn't use it all. Won't be buying again.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just want to say that after ONE application I love this pack! I know alot of people are on here with a few complaints but I can tell you what you guys did wrong. From my aunt being a hair stylist that specializes in natural black hair I know alot about hair as well. Okay so... this is a PROTEIN pack you need to still condition your hair with a deep conditioner once you rinse this out of your hair. I know alot of people were talking about they thought it was too much in one pack but the pack says one pack = one application. this makes my hair feel so soft and manageable after using this. I don't like the smell of coconuts at all but this is a very light smell that will linger for a few days. Along with my other hair regimens my hair is growing so long and healthy. #teamnatural

on 2/20/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

I relax my hair and generally tend to stretch out my relaxer for 3-4 months at a time. So I deal with two textures (relaxed and my natural textures which is a mix of 3b - 4a) I was experimenting with my regimen when my hair started to break and feel dry and crunchy. So I saw this product and purchased for $1.62. I shampooed my hair, added only half of the product from tip to roots, left in for 20 minutes and rinsed out. I then deep conditioned with a separate product and sat under a hooded dryer for 30 minutes. After regular styling, my hair is no longer crunchy/dry feeling and is not breaking from styling. This product contains protein so if after you rinse it out and your hair feels hard (which is a good thing - means your hair has been strengthened), you need to moisturize with a deep conditioner (so it won't break from lack of moisture). It smells great, is readily available, cheap, and effective. I highly recommend and will repurchase myself.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My hair is professionally relaxed and color-treated, and other than going to the hairdresser for those services, I'm on my own. By itself, my hair tends to be dry give the relaxer and color, so I use products that add moisture. I couldn't resist giving this product a try and I really wanted to like it. My routine entails using a super-moisturizing shampoo and quick conditioner, and typically follow-up with a deep conditioner, and I did that tonight using the Palmers Protein Pak for the deep conditioner. Well, this stuff left my hair a complete tangled mess that was extremely hard to comb out. Idk, maybe it was the protein(?). Anyway, thank God for Mizani D'tangle; I had to use quite a bit of it just to comb my hair out after rinsing this Palmers stuff out! All in all, my hair wasn't any softer nor better moisturized or conditioned after using the Palmers, had it been, my hair would not have been sooooo tangled after using it.
**********All in all, this Palmers Protein Pack gets TWO THUMBS DOWN... I'll stick to the two deep conditioners I currently have in rotation which reliably deliver far superior results for my hair: (1) Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner/Pak or (2) Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intense Conditioning Treatment.**********

on 6/15/2012 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best deep conditioning product I've come across. After one application it has left my hair super soft, silky, and managable. Best part is, it's super cheap! I'm definitely buying more. I would recommend this treatment to anyone with any type of hair. You won't be disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Saw that it was cheap and was in an obsessive mood to try something coconut oil-related on my hair so I bought this and tried it. Good thing it's so damn cheap because it did nothing. I usually use really good expensive products on my hair so idk. Just not for me. My hair felt no extra softness or silkiness. Also the packaging SUCKS, and I am typically not one to bitch about packaging.

on 11/26/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I am half black and Japanese, curly hair with a mixture of both races. This is now my new favorite deep conditioner. I've been reading so much of how important it is to use deep conditioner so I finally decided to use this stuff. It really does what a deep conditioner is suppose to do. My hair is softer, more manageable, healthier, shinier, and smells good. However, I've also used different hair products such as the Brazilian Keratin Therapy Smoothing Treatment, so this might have helped a little. Overall I think EVERYONE should try this because a packet only costs about $1.50 and lasts about 5 or 6 washes (for me at least). One girl told me I smelt like coconut (not a bad thing) and another two girls complimented me on how nice my hair looked.

on 6/15/2011 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Amazing hair pick me up! Smells great and gives hair a burst of moisture!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really like this conditioner. My hair is pretty healthy overall, but my ends are kinds of dry right now. I was afraid this would be too heavy, but I was pleasantly surprised. My hair is pretty fine, and I used this all over and left on for the recommended time and it rinsed clean and didn't feel heavy at all. It left my hair very soft and shiny as well. I'm not a fan of the packaging, but I just bought a couple packets and emptied them into a plastic travel squeeze bottle.