Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac), Hydrolyzed Silk, Stearalkonium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Quaternium-26, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.

on 8/2/2018 4:11:00 PM

This is one of the best hair treatments I’ve used in a long while... I have naturally wavy hair which can get quite dry and frizzy due to damage from highlights. I bought this pack to try it out, thinking it was a single treatment and managed to get four uses out of it. I kept it in the fridge between uses. I apply it at night, before bed, and tie my hair up. I’ll put an old t-shirt or towel on my pillow then wash my hair the following morning. I’m super impressed with the results. Not to mention how amazing it smells! Pros - Affordable - Cruelty-Free / Sustainably sourced ingredients Cons - The package is a little difficult for storage

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I am in love.
I have thin, color treated hair. I'm getting older, so is my hair. Anyway.
I found this on clearance at Family Dollar for 1.20 and I followed the directions, didn't use conditioner after as some suggested.
It made my hair so soft and shiny and the smell is great. I went back today and bought the last of what they had.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If youve not read any of my previous reviews then it would be difficult for you to understand the absolute torture i put my hair through. Literally it astounds those around me im not bald like..half a decade back.
Anyways, you get the gist. Lately ive been trying to grow it out from a pixie and keep the abuse to a dull roar. Still, now a chin length bob, i get that insatiable desire to color, highlight (but then what are highlights without lowlights?!) and then circle always back to a facsimile of my "natural hair color", a medium auburn, where i currently reside.

Compound that impulse with daily washings, blow dryings, and straightening, my hair has been course, lacking volume, and the ends fried. Painting a pretty fantastic picture ay?

So anyways saw this at Walmart three days ago for 1.49 in the "ethnic hair" section and decided; why the feck nat?

I shampooed then towel dried and slathered this on. Half a packet saturated my hair (i doused both roots and ends, greasy scalp so be it), wrapped in the Walmart bag i toted it home in, and covered that with the ever elegant Towel Headdress.
Literally I was bored and expected NOTHING.

An hour later I washed my hair, slip was meh (i like slip :B and let it air dry before blowing out. I did not apply leave in, only because I forgot, and only a teensy amount of garnier oil (the one in the orange rectangular packaging) to the super fried bits.

Holy. Fuck. Im sorry but explectives are necessary. My hair is literally. LITERALLY 95% new. I mean volume, i mean bounce, and shine and SOFT. Its like going to pet a barbed wire wrapped ball of hay but finding oneself touching kitten fur. Like soft and fluffy and (probably) purring.
.anyways, the real and total cementing of the awe was when i slept with my styled bob and instead of waking up to a completely different mangled atrocity, IT WAS THE SAME BOUNCY, SHINY, soft masterpiece it was before.
Not greasy or stiff or dull.

Im prfoundly impressed and will never. EVER recommend anything otherwise for hair that is damaged.
The product itself is all natural blah blah blah and i vaguely remember most of the first 6 ingredients being natural/various oils.
I am not a fan of the residual coconut oil smell, its not synthetic but that rich buttery smell but fuck my nose. My hair looks and feels fantastic. No product has even come near these results.

All in all, holy grail. Hands down.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This brilliant product is a sulfate and paraben free hair protein treatment. Perfect for those curlyl girl method fans out there. I loved the results on my blonde highlighted hair. Far superior to the very expensive Philip Kingsley Elastizer that i have been using lately. I have long curly hair which is fine and prone to frizz and although my hair is in good condition and frequently moisturised it didnt feel or look good. After leaving this in my hair for about 20 minutes the results were amazing, My hair had the most perfectly defined frizz free curls. I couldnt get over the difference in my hair. Needless to say it smells coconutly gorgeous and one satchet will easily get me two treatments out of it, bargain price too. It has a very thick consistency and doesnt feel like most conditioners in your hair, you definitely couldnt comb this through your hair but when rinsed out your hair feels very soft again and very strong. I hardly ever leave reviews but want to let you ladies and of course any gents just how good this stuff is. I have already ordered more and hope to see even better results with long term use. Just wish you could buy this in a tub.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Worked wonders on my processed hair

Amazing. It has the consistency of thick, whipped pudding. It works wonders and smells great. I definitely have this on my shopping list!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After double processing my hair I knew I needed a protein treatment. I saw this at Target and grabbed it up at $1.50. Couldn't beat it if I tried. I used half a pack on my shoulder lenghth, towel-dried hair. Bagged and wrapped in a towel for 30 minutes. This stuff smells like vacation. Coconutty and yummy. The smell lingers after dried. Now, yes, this is a deep conditioning treatment. But like with every other protein treatment you will need to use at least a daily conditioner afterwards. Rinse well. Apply conditioner and taa-daa! Beautiful, healthy hair. (Yes! I can claim that after four bleachings to get my level 6 hair to a level 9.)

on 11/27/2012 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings on this deep conditioner. I didn't find it conditioned that deeply. It just kind of felt like some of my older more "siliconey" daily conditioners I used to use on a regular basis...Which is kind of nice on occasion as I do miss that super slick slip when I rinse out my daily conditioner as I (usually) avoid sulfates & silicones these days. I can say though, that the next day when I styled my hair, it appeared shinier and it did not get greasy at the end of the day, which I was happy about because sometimes with silicone based or heavy conditioners if I put them near my scalp, my fine hair is weighed down and gets stringy by the end of day 1. The other positive of this product is the smell. I did not really like the scent when I applied it in the shower...But the next day and the day after that, my hair smells FANTASTIC. Literally, I saw my sister that day and she repeatedly stuck her face in my hair and inhaled deeply because the scent I was originally unsure about had become a gorgeous coconutty scent that stuck very well. Yummy.The packaging sucks especially because I can get three uses out of one pack but have no way to close it up for future uses, but whatever. Overall this is not that impressive, not the best deep conditioner I've used. But I would repurchase sometime probably months down the road, for the softness and the scent, just as a fun cheap treat.

on 10/15/2012 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I hated this product. It's a lot like Bed Head's Resurrection conditioner. Both leave your hair pretty parched. Well at least mine that was severely damaged at the time from bleaching. I hate how this gives you quite a bit of product, if your like me with shortish hair, but the pouch has no way to close to save what is left over.

on 8/12/2012 7:09:00 PM

This product does smell incredible however it didn't really do anything for my hair.
When I first rinsed it and left the shower my hair did feel noticeably softer however when I straightened it the next day I felt pretty much no difference
I have rather thick hair so maybe I didn't put enough but I did leave it in for the suggested 20 minutes.