Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

4.8

Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-40 Stearate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk (Sine Adipe Lac), Hydrolyzed Silk, Stearalkonium Chloride, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Cellulose, Quaternium-26, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Cetearamidopropyldimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Worked wonders on my processed hair

on 5/20/2012 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I think this is made for people with African descent but I am a white girl and things makes my hair awesomely soft as well! When my ends start to feel dry I use this and it makes my hair soft and healthy again. Its also very affordable and smells awesome.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this! I workout outside and it takes a toll on my locs. I have locs and this is excellent for a deep condition. I didn't use a lot in the pack probably not even half. This is great for once or twice a month. My locs were soft and it restored moisture to my locs making them soft. I don't like that it's in a packet making it hard to re-close!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Long, oily roots, dry ends, bleached hair type. This stuff is fantastic. I was really worried about my hair being greasy, or weighed down because I have never used coconut oil or milk products, and my hair is on the normal to fine side. The texture was really thick but runny in the package, so I was expecting a lot of moisture but with coating. When I rinsed every bit of the conditioner came out, and my hair felt so clean. It had enough slip to detangle my hair, and I only used 1/3 of the pack for my long hair. When I rinsed I could tell it was not like a normal deep conditioner, because my hair didnt feel silky after I rinsed the product out, but when I went to detangle the brush just slid through my hair, and I didnt have to use my detangling spray. My hair was moisturized, and my ends were tame, but not at the expense of being heavily weighed down. Another thing I love is the way the scent works. Im not a huge coconut fan, and this luckily doesnt smell like suntan oil, it smells like pure coconut. When you rinse and dry, it has more of a lighter sweet scent, that sort of smells like a cookie but is not overwhelmingly strong or easily identified as coconut. My hair still has tons of volume, my layers are not flat, you can easily see them, and my hair is not flat to my head like with most deep conditioners when I use them from root to tip. I am really surprised, I thought this product would be more for ethnic or overly curly hair, but my straight finer hair is completely soft & nourished but has volume. I had no idea coconut oil products could be so light. Dont let the name scare you, def try this product. It was under $2 at walmart , the single trial size pack should give you 2-3 uses. I cant comment on its protein effects, as that would take several uses, but my hair looks & feels great. The scent is not overwhelming. Great buy!