Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok, I needed a protein treatment so I went to dollar general and got it for i think 1.50. I shampooed with my own sulfate free shampoo and rinsed, and applied the coco butter protein pack. I didnt use the whole thing but what i did use smelled good and i did what instructions said applied from roots to ends and let it sit in for 20 minutes. I worked my hands through my hair to detangle, but it wasn't slippery enough to just let the comb glude through my hair. It felt dry and stiff do i was assuming if i rinse it i could comb ny hair in sink to detangle. That didnt work either. I had to be very careful as i combed from ends on up. I had to end up using motions leave conditioner to make my comb through easier. I used more leave in conditioner. I was hoping this would work for me but it didnt. Im glad i didn't use it all. Won't be buying again.

on 9/7/2014 10:16:00 AM

This coconut protein pack is awesome! I really love this!!! <3
This pack nourishes my hair, and repairs my splited-ends well.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. After some heat styling, my curls were left limp. I use this with a cap for 30 minutes, rinse, then use a rinse out conditioner and style as usual. My curls POPPED! Has a great coconut smell that hangs around for a couple days. I wish the product came in a bottle but the sachets have the perfect amount in them and run about $1.50 each. I will use this 1-2 times a month as needed. I recommend to anyone whose hair loves protein!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Worked wonders on my processed hair

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I make sure I always have at least one pack on hand. This protein pack really strengthens and defines my 3c curls. I apply the entire pack (my hair is bra strap length when wet) and let sit on my hair for about 30 minutes. After I rinse it out and follow up with my favorite conditioner. This product is my Holy Grail for sure!!

great product! smells great and leaves my hair silkier then before. it also helps detangle my long hair too!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked up 2 packets, which my purchase was influenced a lot by price (this was approx $1.50 ea. at Target), & I rely on MUAers reviews so I should have consulted here coz I didn't kno you were sup to condition afterwards. I used the entire pack on my bra-strap length naturally curly oily roots hair. I washed my hair 3x w clarifying shampoo 1st so I'd be starting out w a "clean slate," if you will, then I applied the entire pack & let it sit 20 mins. I rinsed it out & let it air dry. My hair looks super curly & feels very soft but not slippery or greasy at all. I love this! I had an issue getting the package open in the shower. It should be easier to open & if you didn't want to use the whole thing (but I did), if should be easier to store the leftovers. It should come with better directions if ur sup to condition ur hair after I mean c'mon how was I sup to know that?!! The scent is heavenly. I absolutely adore anything coconut scented & this smells like coconut & sunblock, kinda fruity-tropical which is just the kinda pick me up I need w snow on the ground here. My curls look awesome but it's not too slippery to put up into my chopsticks (anybody whom knows me knows how into my chopsticks & also jaws clips I am). Now I know for the next treatment to get some conditioner onto my hair after rinsing this out. Thanks!!

on 8/25/2013 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

To be frank, when i use this mask, i don't see much difference between before and after. My hair is above my shoulder, somewhat in good condition (I used to have very short hair and I'm growing it out) but i do dye them often AND i use my flat iron every day, so i need a good conditioner. I purchased this because of vitamin E and coconut oil. Well, it didn't do much. My hair is not much softer....Overall, i simply will not buy again. I left it for 20 minutes and it dried completely, it rinses well so at least i didn't spend 15 minutes head down in my bathtub trying to get rid of it. I let my hair dry naturally and....no difference. Disappointed.

Amazing. It has the consistency of thick, whipped pudding. It works wonders and smells great. I definitely have this on my shopping list!

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just want to say that after ONE application I love this pack! I know alot of people are on here with a few complaints but I can tell you what you guys did wrong. From my aunt being a hair stylist that specializes in natural black hair I know alot about hair as well. Okay so... this is a PROTEIN pack you need to still condition your hair with a deep conditioner once you rinse this out of your hair. I know alot of people were talking about they thought it was too much in one pack but the pack says one pack = one application. this makes my hair feel so soft and manageable after using this. I don't like the smell of coconuts at all but this is a very light smell that will linger for a few days. Along with my other hair regimens my hair is growing so long and healthy. #teamnatural