no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

great brightening product loaded with stable Vit c and goodies to give the appearance of better skin all while repairing your skin!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairRed

fromSuze_R

11 years ago

I used this years ago, forgot about it for a while and have now just rediscovered it. I think they may have changed the formula slightly, but its still the best around. I think this is a product for those of us with older or problematic skin. Like other reviewers, I don't use this as a treatment. I used to use it just on my nose to mouth lines (or dents - this was pre-wrinkle), and any sallow areas on my face. I now also use it as a highlighter. I find it is too pearly to use all over my face, unless I'm wearing foundation. What it does is 'lift' those sallow areas so that you look healthy. There are now other products which aim to do the same thing - various highlighters, and By Terry enhancers and her Teint de Rose. But this is still the best. You only need a tiny bit, so if you're put off by the price you should know that you're more likely to throw it out after a couple years when its too old than use it all up. Ignore the 'treatment' claim - its not all that. But if you're skin needs a lift anywhere either with or without make-up - I can't recommend this highly enough (just use a very tiny amount, or you'll be shiny shiny).

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

12 years ago

I have been a member of this board for several years but have not posted. I really wanted to be sure of something before I posted. I am telling you, this product is something everyone needs. I do not have that naturally glowy type skin-- i put this on before concealing/foundation and it wakes up the skin and gives you an amazing glow As one of the other posters commented, I have a jar in my gym bag at the office, in my pocketbook and at home. Sometimes during the day when I need some umph I put a dab on my cheeks and forehead-- it instantly wakes up your face. I've tried other "highlighters" but nothing this effortless and efficient Really, they say its a "treatment" and I've never used it for that purpose. I just know that as a side benefit, its "vibrance" is unbeatable. Its worth every penny. Buy it and you too will be stocking up on the jars got forbid its ever discontinued!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromjezzi

13 years ago

Still the best shimmer cream, IMHO. The most subtle, the most versatile, smells good and feels luxurious. A staple in my makeup bag when I want a fresh glow.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I have used this product for YEARS now & loved it then & love it now!! As previous posts have stated - I use this as an enhancer not a moisturizer. I have mature (48), dry skin - & under foundation it is amazing. I have used this as just a moisturizer during the summer which works well but for me works best over a moisturizer. It's a little too pearly for me to use alone but under a foundation it's soooo completely fab. I've had so many compliments when using this. I do not think it greasy at all but more of a gel texture plus I LOVE the citrusy scent. I've tried other enhancer/illuminators such as EL's Spotlight,(which is nice), Revlon, etc., but this is still my fave. Hopefully with this new post, it will get some good press & they'll keep it around!!!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry

HairOther

EyesGreen

3.0

15 years ago

I got this off ebay for 30, which is 20 bucks cheaper than dept stores. I agree with what someone else said...very nice cream. Shimmery, pretty. I wear it at night and my skin feels AMAZINGLY soft in the morning...kinda slippery, not so much greasy. BUT, i dunno if I would spend 45 dollars every time I want my skin to be soft. I haven't noticed any dramatic textural changes, no real vitamin uplift, so...i don't NEED it...but its nice to have around :P

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairBlack

15 years ago

I really like this cream. It moisturizes and adds a nice healthy glow. Makes me look refreshed. Also has a nice citrus scent to it.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

15 years ago

I've been using this since 2001...This is another one of those products that I always need on my bathroom shelf. And in a small container in my makeup bag. And my gym bag. It is not a moisturizer, although it is moisturizing. I look at it as a "cosmetic", a "pre-makeup" makeup of sort. I put it over my moisturizer before makeup. It never fails to make me glow. I carry it around if I need some touch up throughout the day, even over foundation. Can be mixed with foundation as well. Excellent product and I guess an HG cosmetic for me.++++++++++++++++++++ I have combo skin, mid 30's, tend to get dry spots

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

15 years ago

I Used to use this Alot, & stopped last Year. I received it as a Birthday gift a few weeks ago, & I am so Happy to have this Wonderful creme back in my Life- It's expensive YES, but, I've tried Other "copy-cats', versions of this, & they fall short,miss the mark! This Lovely Creme is very thick, so only a small amount is needed. It adds such a Gorgeous Pearlesant Glow to the face/neck, Can be used All by itself or under Foundation(I don't use foundation), but use it under my STanner on most days. I love the way my skin both LOOKS & FEELS- it is Chock full of Great ingredients(vitamins & anti-oxidents) The jar does last a really Long time so I think I will continue to use this, Once Again!

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrunette

16 years ago

This is the precursor to all the other shimmer, sparkely potion craze that is out there in the marke today. This is the real thing-- its delivery (in a facial cream form) really makes sense. Its really quite ingenious, foolproof and still delivers the most beautiful pearlescent shimmer, discreet but elegant. The heavy creaminess is what it has working for it. Its subtle enough to work alone (gives me a sort of natural inner glow) or works welll under sheer foundation. There's also lotion type but its just not the same thing at all, don't be fooled into thinking that its just a lighter version because its not-- it doesn't deliver the same kind of sheen. I've bought many other shimmer products but I always come back to the vibrant cream. Too bad that its always categorized as a skin care cream-- i think its not represented correctly: this is a shimmer makeup with moisturizing benefit (with all the goody nutrients that come with it)-- like tinted moisturizer. it should be used as makeup, not to sleep in.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination