MAC Cosmetics Kraft (Amplified Creme)

MAC Cosmetics Kraft (Amplified Creme)
Kraft (Amplified Creme)Kraft (Amplified Creme)Kraft (Amplified Creme)

4.6

on 2/20/2012 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lipstick! Got this from CCO recently. I was wondering why I have not heard or seen in it in the local MAC stores. Unfortunately it is a LE and have already been discontinued. I love that it is amplified creme. I am an NC40 and this looks great on me. Been wanting to purchase TAUPE but the matte formula is just too dry. This would have been absolutely perfect since it is a similar shade but in my favorite formula. *SIGH*

A huge thank for the great reviews and the redhead recommendation from SuzyCutie for this fantastic shade!
Kraft is an absolutely awesome warm neutral brown lipstick that compliments my complexion and red hair. I love the amplified formula as it feels so smooth, creamy, and rich on my lips. It provides excellent coverage, wears for good length of time, and doesn't dry out my lips. Love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Very pretty brown, nude color. I throw this on when I'm running around or traveling because it's beautifully understated and doesn't require any manipulation, and just makes my lips just look better. My only complaint is that this can start to look a little orange after awhile. I bet this color would look really pretty with a color like lychee luxe mixed with it, to make it a pinkish nude.

I'm nc50

***UPDATE****
Love this color even more. Looks GREAT with MAC Viva Glam V lipgloss on top. WOC must have.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipstick! Great for Summer and is an overall great neutral. I hope they re-promote this! Only thing I would change is for it to stay shiny like when I first apply.

on 5/28/2010 7:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Redheads-get this before it's gone.You'll thank me later!
This is a gorgeous,gorgeous color-sort of like if Taupe,Stay in Touch and Velvet Teddy had a baby.At first,I thought it was a LE of Stay in Touch, but SIT is a bit more reddish.This has definite warm brown tones to it.
I am NC20 and this is a perfect pop of color and compliments my skin tone (warm/fair/freckled.)
I wish it were part of the permanent collection,but c'est la vie.I do hope they trot it out in another color story.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Kraft l/s is the perfect nude shade for my NC40s ladies. It is a medium pinkish/brown shade. It's the prefect color that does not make me look dead, and I don't even have to mix/pair it with anything else for this shade to work for me. I love it. Also, the pic above is not a true representation of this l/s imo. That pic shows a gold color; however, Kraft is more of a medium nude/brown; think Cosmo, or Taupe.
NC 43 for reference.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!!! Was definitely enticed by this color when I knew the collection was coming out, but was secretly fearful that this brown would be too yellowy-red brown instead of the plummier browns that tend to look better on me. I was very pleased to find that this is a lovely warm brown that does not make my NW20 skin look too pinkish or too sallow, somehow it is perfect! It looks great with Spice lip liner (as you would assume), but it also looks fantastic with Plum liner, and I will bet that it would transform beautifully with Chicory, Auburn, Mahogany, etc. It is that perfect middle ground brown that can become any kind of color you want it to.

I do find the texture to be slicker and less matte than other amplified cremes such as Up the Amp, Vegas Volt, and Craving.

All in all, I wish it wasn't LE and I think you should all go out there and buy it while you can!!!

on 5/8/2010 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

HG HG HG!!! I have been looking for the perfect brown shade forever, and I found it this MAC's newest limited edition line. Kraft is so pretty, and the amplified formula feels so nice on my lips. It provides great coverage, last long without drying. I am so sad this is a limited edition though, and am stocking up on this.
I use it with creamola for a lighter more neutral look, and dress it up with hodgepodge if I want a darker look.
For reference, I'm Asian NC30.

on 5/7/2010 12:45:00 PM

This lipstick color is even prettier on that it appears at first. Initially I saw it on a SA at Macy's - she had one of their new superglosses over it and I immediately asked her what lipstick she had on. It had some color to it - a little reddish brown - (I am so tired of totally nude) - and she said it had been on her lips for three hours and that it looked just as good on her lips as when she first put it on. Tried it on and I loved it ... bought it and the gloss on the spot. Hate that this is a LE color. Get it before it is gone!

on 5/7/2010 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Great nude for deep skinned ladies!! Its a warm nude medium brown, a soft cinnamon brown. Full coverage (its an amplified lipstick) and it wears a long time. If you like natural and neutral nude shades definitely pick this one up.