Smashbox kiss 'n tell

Smashbox kiss 'n tell

2.5

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

The colours are cute and so is the box but the shadows are very poorly pigmented, even when wearing a good primer underneath. Definately not buying any smashbox shadows again...

on 4/29/2010 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Kiss 'N Tell is an eyeshadow palette part of the Smashbox Heartbreaker Collection. The range of colours aren't unique but definitely appealed to me especially the bright pink and purple. The case it comes in is super cute too! I also liked how nicely the range of colours compliment each other and the colour payoff is great. Its the perfect palette for traveling or if your on the go!

Now the cons...first off I would definitely say the price is too high. Each eyeshadow colour is quite small. I also found the eyeshadows to be too powdery especially the white shade. Even though the colour payoff is good, I find myself needing to layer the eyeshadow since it brushes off onto my face. I'm going to try wetting the brush prior to application...I hear that can help. MAC eyeshadows are still the best I think...

Overall, I would say this is a good palette if you are a fan of the colours like me and want a go to palette for that romantic look! If your willing to dish out the cash, I say go for it!

Top Rated Palettes