Conair Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Dryer 217B with Folding Handle

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My old purple Conair died (after only 2 years which I think is pretty lame), so I went to Kroger to replace it & this was the only one left like I it so I figured it must be good if it sells out like this (& it was on clearance for $11.99!). The folding handle was an attractive feature. And don't let the diminutive size fool you this "high" speed is quite powerful but the low works OK & it has a button for cool shot. All in all this is a good dryer there are much better ones out there but this is OK too ESP for the price.

on 4/29/2010 12:41:00 PM

I purchased this dryer at a very low price from TJ Maxx because I've heard a lot of good things about tourmaline/ceramic/ionic technology. Well, it pretty much does what a hairdryer does, it dries your hair. Other than that, I wasn't really impressed. The folding handle is convenient since I live in a tiny apartment with limited storage space. However the dryer only has 1 heat setting and then two power settings, high and low. High is waaaaaay too high. My hair gets blown all over the place and gets tangled in the process. The low setting is uselessly low. Also, the labeling started rubbing off a few weeks after I started using it, so now, you can't even tell where the high and low indicators are. Not very high-quality manufacturing. I wouldn't purchase this again and wish I would have stuck with my Revlon RV544 Tourmaline Ionic Dryer which I gave away because I thought this one would be better. Wrong!

Popular Hair Styling Tools