Maybelline Express Finish in Twinkle Twinkle

No Image

1 review

on 4/29/2010 5:01:00 AM

Of the very coveted "starry night" type polishes, namely Chanel Ciel de Nuit, Essie Starry Starry Nights, Orly Silent Night and this Maybelline, this is probably the only one still somewhat available. I live in Singapore, where Maybelline nail polish is unavailable, and got this nail polish in a swap, so I'm not entirely sure where it is available, but from what I've heard, it's mostly at Dollar Tree stores and possibly Sallys. And maybe dusties. I've never seen the rest IRL so I can't do a comparison, but what I do have to say about this Maybelline is that it lacks a little something after all the fuss that's been made about the other similar polishes. It's a dark denim blue with silver sparkles, but in my opinion it's nothing so special that it can't be frankened. It is, from what I hear, extremely affordable (only a couple of dollars) so that's definitely a plus point since you'll have to fork out bucketloads of money to get your hands on any of the rest (if you can find them at all).

According to this thread (http://www.makeupalley.com/m_102531446), Maybelline has another polish called Zip Fly that is a dupe to Twinkle Twinkle, or is perhaps just a tad darker.

Popular Polishes