no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

Ion is really a hit or a miss with their products, and I really liked this. It smells really good... and the product really worked nice with my chi, helping to keep the integrity of my hair healthy. I try to always use a heat treatment when flat ironing my hair because I am so hard on it. This worked so nice, and my hair was silky and smoothe vs. sometimes it feeling like straws of hay with the product. I recomend this to anyone who uses a fair amount of heat on their hair, it was a pleasant surprise as to how much i loved it!

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I have a lot of hair that is dry and color-treated and this stuff works wonders. Every time I use it my hair comes out looking it's best, healthy without any frizz, and styled the way I want it. It protects my hair when I heat style without weighing it down or making it look greasy in any way. It is honestly one of the best hair products I have used. I buy it at Sally's for a great price and my hair looks amazing!

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0
from

10 years ago

Sorry to be the dissenter on this product, but I did not like it at all. The first time I used it, I apparently used too much, even though I thought I was using it sparingly. My hair was a limp, lifeless, greasy mess. I tried it again and only used a dime size, but my hair was still flat and felt gross. When I straighten, I usually let my hair air dry in order to spare it the double damage of a blow dryer and flat iron. With this product, my hair took so long to dry that I gave up and used a blow dryer. I don't think it's helping my hair that much if I have to both blow dry and straighten. In my experience, there's no product that can repair damage to the hair that's already done, so I am skeptical of the "healing" claims. I do think that for the right hair type, it could help minimize the inevitable damage done by a flat iron. Unfortunately I don't have the right hair type, and I would definitely not recommend this product to others with hair that is very fine and easily weighed down.

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

10 years ago

Wasn't sure what to expect from the stuff, but the beads weren't as odd as I thought they would be, I hardly noticed them. I just bought this today on a whim. I put it in my hair before I dried it, instead of waiting for it to dry, and my hair has never felt better after blow-drying it...usually it feels dry and fluffy, and the products I used to use didn't do much but make it feel greasy, but this was perfect c: I haven't tried it as directed, but I usually don't have time to let my hair air-dry in the mornings, so I'll just use it with my blow-dryer.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This product works wonders for my hair!!! This is my first time using it today and I've noticed a great difference after I had flat ironed my hair. My hair feels incredibly soft and silky; like I've walked out of the salon! And using this product has made flat ironing hair easier; it irons so smoothly without any traction. Unlike when you only use a thermal protection spray. This product not only protects your hair against damage but also helps repair the damage itself?! Wow, what more can you ask for? My natural hair color is black and I bleach and tone it to blonde about every 3-4 weeks; so my hair is really badly damaged. Its great that it repairs while ironing, otherwise I'll be damaging my hair even further! I will continue using this amazing product.

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

10 years ago

This stuff is okay, but it isn't perfect for me. I used it before using my hair dryer and it took almost twice as long to dry my hair. Not cool. It also has a really weird smell I equate with throw up, but ymmv maybe my nose is sensitive to some chemical in it or something. It's a smell I've never smelled in a cosmetic product though. On the pros side: It does keep my hair straighter for longer and doesn't weigh it down. My hair still has some movement after using it. My hair feels really soft after using this too. For me, the pros don't outweigh the smell or how much longer it takes my hair to dry.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

from

10 years ago

Product works well on my hair - i use some on the ends before I blow dry and again add some more before i flat iron (ends only). Product does feel weird at first but it does make a difference

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

I can't believe there isn't a review for this stuff! It's great! I found on the Sally's website and that along with my One 'n Only Argan oil have made my flat ironed hair new again! I'm not a girly girl every day, but this stuff MAKES me want to flat iron my hair! When I'm done it's so soft and sleek! Not sure if it's just the cream or the combo of that and the Argan oil, but it's fab! The only funky thing, the little blue beads that are in the cream, they burst when you flat iron your hair. They are strange and have made me wonder what was in my hair when I ran my hand through it! I sometimes go to bed with wet hair (the cream already in) but there are still some beads in my hair (if I LOOK for them) the next day. Whatever it is, this stuff rocks! My sad undernourished colored hair is healthy and thick looking when I'm done with a hot flat iron! A good deal at Sally's!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age36-43