OPI lucky lucky lavender

OPI lucky lucky lavender

4.1

on 5/7/2017 8:11:00 PM

Sadly this washes me out big time. I picked it for a pedicure this week and it is a dud. My skin is neutral and fair and it just doesn't stand out in any particular way.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This color is everything ladies. My Big "Sis" and her daughter my namesake has this on and I was mesmerized. Its the perfect pink based purple instead of blue or red which makes it ultra feminine. Its also suitable to be worn as a neutral color as even those who hate color adore this when I wear it. There is no exact dupe so worth the $9 I paid at Target. Color goes on opaque and non streaky with one swipe. Last a long time before chipping but I change polish colors weekly. However this color is one I will wear back to back since its that lovely.

on 6/29/2015 9:51:00 PM

Gorgeous purple-tinged pink. The perfect "clean" nude for my tan skin this summer. Two coats to opacity. No streaks.

on 5/27/2015 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this is the first time i've bought OPI nailpolish it cost me $9 and i got in lucky lucky lavender.it dries fairly quick, i used 2 coats and my nails are shiny and look awesome. i love this. i can't wait to try my other OPI color i bought. i'm used to cheap nail polish. OPI is WAY better quality.

on 11/20/2015 8:41:00 AM

Very pretty lavender color. Goes on nicely. No streaks.

I love this colour ! A very feminine pink-based purple. I wear this colour with 2 coats plus a top coat and doesn't start to chip for about a week. For the price (about $20 in nz) it is definitely worth it. I love the consistencey of this nail polish, goes on very nicely. Also comes off easily, I use a aloe vera acetone free remover by health basics.

on 8/18/2014 8:08:00 PM

Very pretty color but it just didn't look right on my skin tone. The color is also more pink than lavender.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's a lavender neutral color. Doesn't look right on my olive complexion. It might look good on lighter skin tones.

on 1/18/2015 11:39:00 PM

Don't care for this color... Not sure why I bought it i guess a whim. I don't like lavender but if you do it is a pretty color. I will be returning mine!

on 12/12/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I don't understand what is so special about OPI. In my opinion, Mavala polishes are so much better.

This nail polish definitely needs 2 coats. With just one coat it goes on streaky. After 2 coats it looks nice. However, this is not lavender. This is lilac. And I hate lilac. Can't stand it. I bought this from lookfantatastic.com, so I didn't get to see the real colour before buying.

Another deal breaker is the longevity of the nail polish. I don't have time (or want) to change my nail colour very other day or every two days. Well, even though I used top coat from Mavala (which makes nail polish really last), I got chips the following day.

I won't be buying again because I don't like the colour and the formula is only very average- not worth the money it cost!

Popular Polishes