OPI Funky Dunkey

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
OPI Funky Dunkey
Funky Dunkey

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The first time I saw this color in the Shrek collection, I wanted it so badly but could not justify buying another expensive nail polish when I had so many polishes at home. That started my hunt for the perfect purple polish. I ended up getting 7 different purples. I love some of them but then I was at ulta with a coupon to use and saw this polish on sale! Meant to be, right?

All that being said. This color may seem like "just purple" but it's really a very unique purple. Creamy, bright, grape-y purple. The formula with OPI's wider brush goes on like a dream. I love creamy colors but they're a problem if the formula is too transparent. That's not an issue with this polish. You could probably get away with one coat, two or three just ensures solid beautiful color. I also wear it with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat over it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Beautiful color. 2 coats go on well. Dries quickly.

on 4/26/2010 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

MASSIVE home run for OPI on this one!

Funky Dunkey was released with the "Shrek Collection" for spring 2010. Of the collection, this was the only shade that appealed to me and the only one I really wanted, and it certainly didn't disappoint one iota! This is the perfect medium purple cream and application on this is phenomenal! I can get away with one coat easy because the color payoff is saturated and rich. Two coats gives it a bit more depth. Unlike some of OPI's recent releases, this applies with complete ease, totally even and did not streak on a single nail! I will definitely be scoring myself a back up of this. Holy grail purple!!! continued >>

Popular Polishes