OPI Funky Dunkey

Filtered by hair type : Other
OPI Funky Dunkey
Funky Dunkey

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I just love this Funky Dunkey! This is by far my favorite medium shade creamy purple nail lacquer. Sometimes I layer this with a shimmery/sparkling top coat for some added umph! I would buy this again.

This is an amazing cool-toned Purple with a blue tint and hints of like a muted grey-ish color. I am not at all a fan of purple on my nails. This is the only purple nail polish that I have found that I love! My nail polish collection is exclusively OPI and contains 36 polishes. Only two of these are purple and this is the only one that I wear. I feel like this color works for any skin tone. I do find that it is darker when applied to the nail than it appears in the bottle.

on 5/31/2010 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Funky Dunkey looks bright in some swatches but once you put it on, it just look purple and it's not too bright. I find this color is grape with hint of muted grey tone. The formula is creme and the drying power is excellent. Coverage is good as I only need 2 coats to get an opaque finish. When I tested this color on a piece of paper, I find the color is similar to Purple With A Purpose. But Purple With A Purpose is shimmer and bright. Funky Dunkey is soft creme.
I can see why so many viewers like this color. The color is definitely "in" and it's very wearable for all type of skin tone. I give it a 5 because the application is so easy and the finish is good. I will probably buy another back-up bottle.

on 5/10/2010 6:00:00 PM

Beautiful color! As previously mentioned, one coat is perfectly acceptable, it's so richly pigmented. The formula is smooth and easily handled. I was especially excited that OPI came out with a close match to RBL Mismas at less than half the price. The shine is incredible, and I wore it for five days with no topcoat (no time! :) and had no chipping whatsoever. LOVE!

Popular Polishes