OPI Funky Dunkey

OPI Funky Dunkey
Funky Dunkey

4.8

on 4/26/2012 11:27:00 AM

Opaque in 2 coats. Dry time fantastic! Color looks amazing in the bottle but not very nice on my skin tone . But still love it. Apply a matte topcoat over it, to die for :)

One of the best purple polishes out there! Its cream base allows for very easy application. 2 coats is more than enough for total coverage. I hope the Shrek collection doesn't get discontinued!

on 10/22/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fun bright creamy purple! Wonderful!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this purple! It's a fun, bright colour for pedicures! I usually just apply one coat because it's very pigmented and has a smooth creamy formula that dries quite glossy. It may not be a very unique shade, but it's still a great colour to have if you love purple polishes! Came from the Shrek Collection in 2010.

on 6/10/2011 10:33:00 PM

I've been looking for a purple that's not too rich & not to right & I so happen to see this on a clearance rack at my nail salon & I picked it up right away for 5$! (usually I buy OPI for 9-10$ CND) I was a little worried at first because of how cheap it was but the owner says that it's a type of polish that won't sale & it's still good & she showed me so I bought it. Went home & the next day I wore this & omg.. fell in loveeee. This colour is a perfect purple for me :) Anyone who is dying for a nice purple pick this up!

I love it! Because of its perfect application and pretty color, this is one of my go to colors for any time of year. It glides on your nail and is almost opaque in one coat, I do two because I like mine to be perfect. Not unique, but definitely worth it.

Such a nice bright purple that is dark enough to wear for fall and those times of the year but just a good color for ALL year because it's bright. It applies super well, it takes ONE coat and the color is flawless. I always put two just to make my nails thicker and less prone to breaking anyways though! I really can recommend this purple that is grape-y, the blue-ish undertones make it super wearable for pale gals like moi, but also for warmer gals that can pull off every shade.
EDIT: as much as I loved this, I gave it to my bf's mother, she loves vampy shades and I don't use it so much!

on 7/1/2010 10:40:00 AM

Awesome mid-tone purple with a lot of blue (someone said this is "burple" and that's exactly right). I think this color would work on just about any skintone, just a really nice, solid color. Application is smooth and opaque, you can even get away with one coat if you're in a rush. Typical OPI packaging (which is always very nice). The pro-brush is kind of wide, but works for me (although I can see those with small nail beds having an issue). If I can I'm going to pick up an extra bottle of this as it's LE. PS-The name is also cute. ;)

Oh dear, this is officially my new favourite purple polish !!

If you liked the Hong Kong formula, you will like the Shrek collection! It goes on opaque in 2 coats and wears wonderfully. Not to mention the amazing colour :) Similar to China Glaze grape pop but a touch brighter. If you love purple you'd love Funkey!

Popular Polishes