MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

I love this product! I'm young, about 13, and I've only vaguely ventured into MAC and this is my first lipglass. The price was reasonable for the amount of product. You really only need a tiny dab of this to work and it's super-sticky and creamy so it stays on. It smells amazing! Like sweet-vanilla, yum. The color is pretty pigmented an is a very pretty pinky-coral that warms up your entire face. I would completely buy this product again, and I'm really sad that it's limited edition! It's, in my opinion, the best lipglass to get for this collection because C-Thru hardly shows up and you can find a similar color easily and Pret a Papier, although being really pretty, is more of an autumn color. Buy this while you can!

on 4/26/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this new gloss from MAC's Pret-A-Papier collection. I haven't purchased a gloss from MAC in awhile because they tend to go sheer on my pigmented lips, but this one is very creamy, opaque, and shows nicely. It looks very much the same in the tube as on lips, which is what I look for in a gloss. Fold and Tuck is a beautiful medium coral with a hint of pink and shimmery golden flecks. It goes perfectly with my warm skin tone, but I don't think it's too warm toned that cooler skined girls couldn't pull it off. I would say it's comparable to a less bright Lychee Luxe. Fabulous and a new Summer staple!