MAC Fold and Tuck

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
MAC Fold and Tuck

on 8/28/2011 1:25:00 AM

I was rather late in discovering this shade and actually received it in a swap. First off, it's a gorgeous shade of slightly shimmery peachy-coral. Unlike other coral lipglosses, it actually goes on fairly opaque and true to the color in the tube. I find this color incredibly flattering on. I can wear it by itself and my lips look dressed up and glamorous. I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, except that MAC should make it permanent.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, and I absolutely love this color and formula. It's my favorite coral ever. I love coral for my skin tone (NC35 in winter) and wear this all the time. The texture is smooth, and the color stays on really well without being sticky. I don't know what I'll do when I run out....

on 5/15/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just picked this up today and I love it. I love coral anyway and am tired of nude and light pink lips. Very opaque so it actually shows up on my pigmented lips. I haven't ever purchased a back up of anything but I will of this. I just love it.

on 4/26/2010 10:04:00 PM

My new favorite coral lipgloss for the summer! I personally love MAC lipglasses. I think they are the best I've tried so far. They are sticky but I actually like having my glosses be sticky rather than slippery. Because it is sticky, it does last very long. The color comes out true to the tube color. I actually dab a bit of Myth underneath to make this color even more vibrant. I love how pigmented it is, awesome smell. I never buy backups but now I'm thinking I should. I'm NC20/25 with pigmented lips. I think this color would really work well on anyone. I also like the fact that it leans towards coral more than pink because I am tired of seeing 13403423 version of pink glosses. It is limited edition I believe so please go check it out!