MAC Fold and Tuck

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Fold and Tuck

on 8/28/2011 1:25:00 AM

I was rather late in discovering this shade and actually received it in a swap. First off, it's a gorgeous shade of slightly shimmery peachy-coral. Unlike other coral lipglosses, it actually goes on fairly opaque and true to the color in the tube. I find this color incredibly flattering on. I can wear it by itself and my lips look dressed up and glamorous. I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, except that MAC should make it permanent.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perhaps the prettiest MAC gloss EVER!! enough said

on 2/26/2011 4:28:00 PM

I love love this lipgloss, just got it from CCO. I am NC40 or C4 and this beautiful coral pink lipgloss just brightens my skin! I have to give it a 5 no doubt!

on 9/23/2010 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is a limited edition prodcut from MAC's Pret-a-papier collection. I practically wore this lip glass everyday this summer. It is a semi-opaque preachy-coral with a subtle gold shimmer. This is a color that will flatter many skintones and is easy to wear. LOVE IT.

This is one of my favourite products that MAC has released this year. I've worn it endlessly since purchasing it. The colour is a combination of peach with a hint of some brown neutral tones mixed in. A perfect shade for summer! The formulation of Fold and Tuck is not too thick or sticky. MAC did a good job of formulating the lipglosses in both the Pret a Papier and Liberty of London collections. Not the usual sticky lipglass formula, but something nicer. I would hope that MAC continues with this trend!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is one of those corals that a neutral/cool/pale skin toned gal can pull off.
It will not turn into like an orange shade due to some peach undertones. Im soooo happy with this gorgeus coral gloss that I will go back tomorrow for a back up since its LE. It looks very pretty with Instant Chic blush which is also LE and hard to find (sold out pretty much everywhere I went through hell and back to find one) but if you missed out on Instant Chic it looks great with Melba.

on 4/26/2010 10:04:00 PM

My new favorite coral lipgloss for the summer! I personally love MAC lipglasses. I think they are the best I've tried so far. They are sticky but I actually like having my glosses be sticky rather than slippery. Because it is sticky, it does last very long. The color comes out true to the tube color. I actually dab a bit of Myth underneath to make this color even more vibrant. I love how pigmented it is, awesome smell. I never buy backups but now I'm thinking I should. I'm NC20/25 with pigmented lips. I think this color would really work well on anyone. I also like the fact that it leans towards coral more than pink because I am tired of seeing 13403423 version of pink glosses. It is limited edition I believe so please go check it out!