MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
MAC Cosmetics Fold and Tuck

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this gloss! Picked it up at my local CCO and it is almost the same color as my MAC Lustre lipstick in Blow Dry (Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection) and it looks great on my super pale skin :)

on 1/15/2011 6:54:00 PM

I initially saw this product when MAC's Pret-a-Papier collection came out in Spring 2010. I immediately went to the counter and tried it on, along with Made to Order and Dressmaker Dressmaker from this collection. I decided that it was too bright for my fair NC15 complexion and purchased the other two lipsticks instead. Of course, once the collection was gone I had buyers remorse and was lucky enough to swap for this color. While it still is brighter than I normally wear, I think it looks fantastic and is definitely appropriate for a daytime look. It's an opaque coral that's definitely more orange than pink and looks great alone or paired over the two other lipsticks I mentioned above. I'm kind of over the sparkly/glittery lipgloss look and this added brightness without glitter. Now if only MAC would re-release it again - I won't pass it up this time!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This is one of those corals that a neutral/cool/pale skin toned gal can pull off.
It will not turn into like an orange shade due to some peach undertones. Im soooo happy with this gorgeus coral gloss that I will go back tomorrow for a back up since its LE. It looks very pretty with Instant Chic blush which is also LE and hard to find (sold out pretty much everywhere I went through hell and back to find one) but if you missed out on Instant Chic it looks great with Melba.

on 4/30/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Love it! This reminds me a lot of Tartlette (am I the only person that remembers that one??). It was an LE l/g several years ago and when I ran out, well that was the end of that. I plan on purchasing a back up because I can see myself using it a lot over summer with warm looks. It is a gorgeous coral with just a hint of shimmer.

Popular Lip Glosses