MAC Fold and Tuck

MAC Fold and Tuck

on 4/26/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this new gloss from MAC's Pret-A-Papier collection. I haven't purchased a gloss from MAC in awhile because they tend to go sheer on my pigmented lips, but this one is very creamy, opaque, and shows nicely. It looks very much the same in the tube as on lips, which is what I look for in a gloss. Fold and Tuck is a beautiful medium coral with a hint of pink and shimmery golden flecks. It goes perfectly with my warm skin tone, but I don't think it's too warm toned that cooler skined girls couldn't pull it off. I would say it's comparable to a less bright Lychee Luxe. Fabulous and a new Summer staple!

on 4/30/2010 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Love it! This reminds me a lot of Tartlette (am I the only person that remembers that one??). It was an LE l/g several years ago and when I ran out, well that was the end of that. I plan on purchasing a back up because I can see myself using it a lot over summer with warm looks. It is a gorgeous coral with just a hint of shimmer.

This is one of my favourite products that MAC has released this year. I've worn it endlessly since purchasing it. The colour is a combination of peach with a hint of some brown neutral tones mixed in. A perfect shade for summer! The formulation of Fold and Tuck is not too thick or sticky. MAC did a good job of formulating the lipglosses in both the Pret a Papier and Liberty of London collections. Not the usual sticky lipglass formula, but something nicer. I would hope that MAC continues with this trend!

on 5/15/2010 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Just picked this up today and I love it. I love coral anyway and am tired of nude and light pink lips. Very opaque so it actually shows up on my pigmented lips. I haven't ever purchased a back up of anything but I will of this. I just love it.

on 8/28/2011 1:25:00 AM

I was rather late in discovering this shade and actually received it in a swap. First off, it's a gorgeous shade of slightly shimmery peachy-coral. Unlike other coral lipglosses, it actually goes on fairly opaque and true to the color in the tube. I find this color incredibly flattering on. I can wear it by itself and my lips look dressed up and glamorous. I have nothing bad to say about this lipgloss, except that MAC should make it permanent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this gloss! Picked it up at my local CCO and it is almost the same color as my MAC Lustre lipstick in Blow Dry (Blonde Brunette Redhead Collection) and it looks great on my super pale skin :)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Perhaps the prettiest MAC gloss EVER!! enough said

on 2/26/2011 4:28:00 PM

I love love this lipgloss, just got it from CCO. I am NC40 or C4 and this beautiful coral pink lipgloss just brightens my skin! I have to give it a 5 no doubt!

on 1/15/2011 6:54:00 PM

I initially saw this product when MAC's Pret-a-Papier collection came out in Spring 2010. I immediately went to the counter and tried it on, along with Made to Order and Dressmaker Dressmaker from this collection. I decided that it was too bright for my fair NC15 complexion and purchased the other two lipsticks instead. Of course, once the collection was gone I had buyers remorse and was lucky enough to swap for this color. While it still is brighter than I normally wear, I think it looks fantastic and is definitely appropriate for a daytime look. It's an opaque coral that's definitely more orange than pink and looks great alone or paired over the two other lipsticks I mentioned above. I'm kind of over the sparkly/glittery lipgloss look and this added brightness without glitter. Now if only MAC would re-release it again - I won't pass it up this time!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, and I absolutely love this color and formula. It's my favorite coral ever. I love coral for my skin tone (NC35 in winter) and wear this all the time. The texture is smooth, and the color stays on really well without being sticky. I don't know what I'll do when I run out....