MAC Fold and Tuck

Filtered by age: 19-24
MAC Fold and Tuck

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was lucky enough to get this in a swap, and I absolutely love this color and formula. It's my favorite coral ever. I love coral for my skin tone (NC35 in winter) and wear this all the time. The texture is smooth, and the color stays on really well without being sticky. I don't know what I'll do when I run out....

on 6/16/2010 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This product is absolutely amazing! Everyone needs to go out and purchase this MAC lipglass. It is suitable for all skin tones. I am an NW45 and at first glance, I thought the colour of this lipglass would not look on me. However, after I tried it on, I fell in love. It will look great on everyone! This is a MUST HAVE in my opinion!

on 4/26/2010 10:04:00 PM

My new favorite coral lipgloss for the summer! I personally love MAC lipglasses. I think they are the best I've tried so far. They are sticky but I actually like having my glosses be sticky rather than slippery. Because it is sticky, it does last very long. The color comes out true to the tube color. I actually dab a bit of Myth underneath to make this color even more vibrant. I love how pigmented it is, awesome smell. I never buy backups but now I'm thinking I should. I'm NC20/25 with pigmented lips. I think this color would really work well on anyone. I also like the fact that it leans towards coral more than pink because I am tired of seeing 13403423 version of pink glosses. It is limited edition I believe so please go check it out!

on 4/26/2010 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this new gloss from MAC's Pret-A-Papier collection. I haven't purchased a gloss from MAC in awhile because they tend to go sheer on my pigmented lips, but this one is very creamy, opaque, and shows nicely. It looks very much the same in the tube as on lips, which is what I look for in a gloss. Fold and Tuck is a beautiful medium coral with a hint of pink and shimmery golden flecks. It goes perfectly with my warm skin tone, but I don't think it's too warm toned that cooler skined girls couldn't pull it off. I would say it's comparable to a less bright Lychee Luxe. Fabulous and a new Summer staple!