4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is a pale peach frost eyeshadow. I usually veer away from frosty finishes now that my eyes are older but I find this is one of the few that really brightens my eyes without making my eyelids look too crepey. Good luck finding it as it is LE.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

8 years ago

Deleting my review as a small (no doubt futile) protest against the board changes released in May 2019

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

i initially bought this product to use as a highlighter eyeshadow or just as one that i could use to brighten up my eyelid during the day. i its a pink silver shade, and because i am a nc40, it really stands out. i dont really like the silvery shade on my skintone because i am abit yellow, so for the purpose that i bought it for, i wouldnt recommend it to people with darker yellow toned skins. on the other hand, the eyeshadow is pigmented and a very pretty shade. i noticed its abit pearly; its like a silvery pearl with a very light shade pink. i believe that it would look great on those women with lighter shaded skin, using it for the same purpose that i had intended it to. i would not repurchase just because i now know that i should not use silvery based eyeshadows on my skintone.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

So happy that I finally got my hands on this eyeshadow! The formula is amazing as it's creamy and very pigmented. The colour is lovely shimmery pinky-peachy nude. It's becoming one of my go to shadow for days when I'm feeling and looking tired as when worn all over the lid instantly makes me look bright and alert. Pair beautifully with many other neutrals, taupes, and browns.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

9 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows! It's just a very light nude peach, that can be used in an infinite number of ways. It's so versatile, and the subtle shimmer is gorgeous. It makes my eyes look lit from within :)

About reviewer (55 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

Pinky peach with a very subtle whitish frost/sheen. It's similar to naked lunch but much less peach & much less frosty. Tissueweight is more satiny and sophisticated as oppose to the fun naked lunch. I love it all over my lid for work and school.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

This color's lovely! It's my new brow highlight color (like many before me have already said, LOL). It gives my browbone a really nice sheen, which I love. It's a very nice LIGHT peachy pinky champagne color. Not much to say about this color, though. Just incredibly smooth & silky, & it has a great color payoff. Hope MAC plans to repromote, because I will definitely repurchase :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

My favorite light shade. I wear this on the inner corner of my eye and it blends in so beautifully. Very pigmented. I also use it as an all over wash on days when I want to appear as if I'm not wearing any eyeshadow but still look bright and awake. It's just the correct color of my skin tone with just a touch of shimmer to it. I love this so much, I've been using this almost daily. I rushed out and bought a backup because this is LE and who knows when MAC will repromote this again.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesOther

10 years ago

This is a surprisingly pigmented light color. I have used it all over my lid and as a brow highlighter - it has some pink undertones to it - very slight - but I was surprised by the color when expecting a light wash and got a more dense color. Very pretty.

About reviewer (484 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

10 years ago

New favorite highlight shade!!! If I have to say this reminds me of anything it reminds me of Your Ladyship pigment just slightly more peach. YL is my all time fav pigment so needless to say I am pleased. On my skin this leaves a soft pink glow that is just enough and not too OTT like Phloof can sometimes get and not to bland like Shroom. I wish this was perm....

About reviewer (278 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Cool