Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

Bioderma Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel
Sebium Purifying Foaming GelSebium Purifying Foaming Gel

4.4

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have only been using this cleanser for 2-3 weeks and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The main reason why I got it was because I get pretty oily in my t-zone and I am acne-prone there. This cleanser has helped make a difference in both of those aspects. My acne (what's not hormonal or cystic) has decreased. I don't find that this foams up that much, which is a blessing for me because foaming cleansers usually dry out my skin pretty bad but this has never done that. I also use this with a cleansing brush that vibrates which could also be a reason why I'm seeing really good results with it. But none the less, this is definitely a product I recommend for people who are oily/combo/acne-prone.

on 6/8/2017 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YES! Makes my skin feel incredibly clean and soft after using it. When I first applied in, I wasn't too convinced because it didn't foam that much on my face and also it felt a lot like water. However after I dried my face I realized it's magical properties. my skin was soft, it has help cut down on my breakouts and my skin isn't as red as it was before. I would highly recommend this product

on 4/24/2017 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after experiencing breakouts 1 month off the pill. My skin started to get oilier, congested, and I began to get pimples on my chin, and forehead closer to my hair line. Obviously my skin is freaking out, and the products I was using whilst amazing - are too heavy for my skin right now :( I usually use Perfect Potion products. This was recommended to me by a friend who went through something similar, and so far - it's really worked. I use this along with Sebium global at night, and Sebium mat moisturiser during the day. My pores are much cleaner and refined, breakouts are far less - i only have 2 right now that are obvious. 1 week ago, I was battling almost 10 pimples, and some were trying to become cystic. Packaging is great, and even though it has fragrance - it's a nice smell. I'm glad that I've already got control of my skin - because I've heard horror stories of people battling severe cystic acne 2-6 months after going off the pill. This along with the other products has given me control early on. Will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I do find myself going back to this product. It cleanses very well and does the sebum control job. I remember a few years ago I got a lot of blemishes from a very bad BB Cream and I got this hoping it would clear me out - and it did. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little drying and my skin feels a bit tight afer using this, but it keeps me clean and that is all I care for.

on 10/10/2016 7:56:00 PM

After a month of using this product I notice that my face acne is a lot better. Unlike other cleansers that I've tried, this one doesn't make my skin feel dry after use. Needless to say, I'm very impressed 😊

on 2/12/2017 5:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i just love love love it ! i just cant go on one day without this product ! it doesn't dry my skin AT ALL and it fully cleans my face as well as it removes makeup very well .

on 5/26/2016 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love it.

I didn't want to buy this cause I was really just trying to get the makeup remover and go home, but the lady at the counter told me I get a free gift with a $30 purchase of Bioderma products so she directed me to this cleanser for oily/combo skin and explained that it pushes up the impurities and deep cleans, as well as calms your sebum and oily skin and I won't regret it.

So she said I'd notice the difference between cleansing with this and cleansing with my aveeno cleanser.

Song came home, removed my makeup with Bioderma MakeupRemover Sensibio.

Then wet a my face and a cotton round and pumped one pump of cleanser onto the pad. Then I washed my face. (I use a cotton pad in the meantime while I decided between the clarisonic and Luna to wash my face )

I definitely noticed that difference.... Completely.

It was gentle, it felt luxe on my skin and and when I rinsed my skin looked and felt very clean. Also there was absolutely no residue on my cotton round from removing makeup from the Sensibio step.

I went to tone with Body Shop Tea tree and it felt like my skin was way more absorbent of the tea tree product and again, absolutely NO residue on my cotton round after toning!!

Amazing.

My skin felt and looked better than ever after only one wash!

So, I'm happy. You will be too. My skin is suffering from hormonal acne
I am very disgustingly oily. Like you can FRY AN EGG ON MY FACE that's how oily I get...
My skin has gotten a bit textured from all the bumps I had from hormonal acne too...

This cleanser made my skin look amazing, after moisturizing my skin was not too oily at all - and I just looked and felt cleansed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Bioderma Sebium Purifying Gel has been wonderful to my skin. I've been suffering from severe acne (the clogged pores + active pimples type - all over face) since stopping birth control pill Yasmin. I first used Benzac 2.5% to treat the then severe, active acne and calm inflammation down (I only applied thinly for 5 min, once a day then washed off). Once my skin stabilised a little, I switched to Bioderma gel to help sustain it.

I've been using it for 2 weeks now and I've seen remarkable improvement. I'm so grateful to have found something that works, coupled with Bioderma Sebium Global, after trying myriad of treatments and spending thousands. My acne has reduced significantly - only one/two active pimples and few minor clogged pores. I now have scar/hyperpigmentation to deal with but this requires time and cell regeneration. It treats oily skin, acne-prone and redness from acne. It's also gentle enough for sensitive skin like mine.

I highly recommend it and do try if you're looking for a wash for oily/acne-prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

First impression: This cleansed my face well, together with Foreo luna. It didn't foam much at all. Face felt clean, rinsed pretty clean but not overly drying. Skin feels a little tight though. Nothing moisturizer can't fix. It's pretty pricy for drugstore in Australia ($26 for 200 ml).
No noticable effect yet. I'm hoping this will reduce my clogged pores - blackheads and whiteheads. I found the one in a squeeze tube version as well as a pump. Not sure what is the difference (the pump is more expensive and the one I bought). The pump can be locked so it's travel friendly! I wish more companies make pump bottle lockable like this! I will update more

Update 1/8/16
This is a good basic cleanser that smells refreshing. It foams up really good with my foreo luna mini 2, it can be a bit drying but not as drying as Avene cleanance gel. I do get less clogged pores, but I'm not sure if this product alone or from both combination of my foreo luna and this cleanser. I also love how it contains a small amount of lactic acid in it. I will repurchase again even though it's expensive in Australia.

Update 13/1/17
Since switching to antibacterial cleanser and adding in a facial buffer, my skin clears up much better than using this face wash. Hence knocking down lippies here. As a basic facewash for someone who has normal skin is great. For acne or clog prone it's so so.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This makes my skin feel so soft after using it. Having oily skin, this doesn't dry me out, but I don't know how it would work for other skin types, tbh.