BIODERMA Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel

BIODERMA Sebium Purifying Foaming Gel
Sebium Purifying Foaming GelSebium Purifying Foaming Gel

4.4

WATER (AQUA), SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, PEG-200 HYDROGENATED GLYCERYL PALMATE, PEG-40 GLYCERYL COCOATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM COCETH SULFATE, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, XYLITOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 7/28/2018 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Best face wash I’ve used so far! Perfect for acne prone/oily skin, pleasant smell, love the pump bottle. Might be a little drying to some people. Definitely purchasing again;)

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not too bad but there are better options. I have combination skin with normal to dry cheeks, oilyish t-zone. This didn't cause a problem for any of them. I used it only once a day and didn't find it drying. My skin actually felt softer after every time I washed my face with it. Cleans well too.

But the fragrance is a dealbreaker. It has a nice, light smell but scented products often cause a pimple for me and indeed this does too. Not all the time, but I do get one pimple clearly caused by this every now and then. I feel safe to say the problem was this as all the other products I use are the same and on my face I only get pimple(s) on my chin during PMS time. Never anywhere else. After I started to wash my face with this, sometimes I get one pimple on my nose and other areas. Never more than one pimple so not THAT irritating, but still, there are other face washes that I had no problem with.

on 4/15/2018 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Worth it!
I have a bit of acne/breakouts, but mostly redness, other scars and texture, after using it daily for 1 week I could see a difference, I was sugested to use it even during my on going acne treatment.
I don´t see anythings wrong with this product.

on 4/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

I've been using this for a month only, but so far, so good! It is a little bit drying and it has perfume, but other than that it seems like a great product. I used to only clean my face with micellar water in the last years, but some very stressful events led to a couple of quite severe acne episodes and this cleanser was highly recommended. Let's hope it will help. Will come back with an update soon.

Later edit: 3 months later and I can confirm this is a good, gentle but very efficient product, perfect for sensitive skin. Recommended!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this cleanser a lot. I have oily and acne-prone skin but when I use a lot of cleansers for oily skin they completely strip the oil from my face leaving it feeling tight and irritating my skin over time, no matter how much moisturizer I use. This cleanser makes my skin feel clean and refreshed without over-drying or that tight feeling. I haven't broken out since adding this to my skin care routine, so that's really exciting.

The cleanser itself is a blue gel, with a light fresh scent that isn't strong at all. I don't find that the gel foams as much as I would think considering it's called a foaming gel, but that's not an issue at all for me. I like that the bottle's pump can easily be locked so that I can take it places, but I'm reaching for things to say about packaging honestly, it's just standard face cleanser packaging. I do like that I could get it in a big bottle.

I only paid $22 for a 500mL bottle, which I don't consider very expensive when I could be spending $15 on a 250mL bottle of some other thing. (These prices are in CAD.)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Been using this for 6 years and completely loved it. Helped with acne, did not irritate my sensitive yet oily skin.
Currently taking a break just to try something different but might come back.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have only been using this cleanser for 2-3 weeks and I have noticed a difference in my skin. The main reason why I got it was because I get pretty oily in my t-zone and I am acne-prone there. This cleanser has helped make a difference in both of those aspects. My acne (what's not hormonal or cystic) has decreased. I don't find that this foams up that much, which is a blessing for me because foaming cleansers usually dry out my skin pretty bad but this has never done that. I also use this with a cleansing brush that vibrates which could also be a reason why I'm seeing really good results with it. But none the less, this is definitely a product I recommend for people who are oily/combo/acne-prone.

on 6/8/2017 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

YES! Makes my skin feel incredibly clean and soft after using it. When I first applied in, I wasn't too convinced because it didn't foam that much on my face and also it felt a lot like water. However after I dried my face I realized it's magical properties. my skin was soft, it has help cut down on my breakouts and my skin isn't as red as it was before. I would highly recommend this product

on 4/24/2017 6:53:00 PM

I bought this after experiencing breakouts 1 month off the pill. My skin started to get oilier, congested, and I began to get pimples on my chin, and forehead closer to my hair line. Obviously my skin is freaking out, and the products I was using whilst amazing - are too heavy for my skin right now :( I usually use Perfect Potion products. This was recommended to me by a friend who went through something similar, and so far - it's really worked. I use this along with Sebium global at night, and Sebium mat moisturiser during the day. My pores are much cleaner and refined, breakouts are far less - i only have 2 right now that are obvious. 1 week ago, I was battling almost 10 pimples, and some were trying to become cystic. Packaging is great, and even though it has fragrance - it's a nice smell. I'm glad that I've already got control of my skin - because I've heard horror stories of people battling severe cystic acne 2-6 months after going off the pill. This along with the other products has given me control early on. Will definitely re-purchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I do find myself going back to this product. It cleanses very well and does the sebum control job. I remember a few years ago I got a lot of blemishes from a very bad BB Cream and I got this hoping it would clear me out - and it did. The only thing I don't like is that it is a little drying and my skin feels a bit tight afer using this, but it keeps me clean and that is all I care for.