Etude House Top 10 V-Line Maker

Etude House Top 10 V-Line Maker

2.0

on 7/28/2015 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the newest product , which is newer than this version and even newer than the "ALOHA" designed packaging.

and I do regret spending $14 on this not cheap product

NO PIGMENTATION
only shimmer....
the bronzer is not bronze but more orangey and shimmerry
brush that comes with it is ugly and cheap looking
just as big as my compact powder

I tried to use this as an eyeshadow, but still NO PIGMENTATION! for sure...............

This is a waste ! do not ever buy this everyone -___- I do not recomend to u

The V-Line maker is a compressed powder with 2 products - a brown-orange bronzer and a pearl-yellow highlighter in a small compact casing. It doesn't come with any brush applicator which is a minus point but the convenience of having both a highlighter and a bronzer in one casing triumphs its minus point. I find that it has this chemical/superficial chocolate smell that is bearable but upon applying it, you won't smell a thing. The bronzer is of a shimmer finish but is very subtle. The highlighter gives a more translucent finish and has fine shimmer that spreads out nicely. Pigmentation is decent so I find that I end up using quite a bit of product to achieve a more dramatic effect. But this product is suitable for daily contouring and highlighting as I find it has a very natural finish on my warm toned skin. I must emphasize that for fair skinned ladies, use a light hand as this comes out quite dark. I would definitely recommend this for darker skinned ladies as the finish is more suited towards our skin tone.

I paid about USD$12 for it in gmarket and for the price, I think it's a relatively inexpensive bronzer/highlighter especially if you don't wish to spend too much on a bronzer.