Uploaded by ibraille

price range

Reviews

fromtglezm

Jun/06/2016

The best drugstore eye primer, I have extremly oily eyelids and this primer it's like magic it keeps me matte all day! Much better than other ones!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Dec/04/2015

My other favorite inexpensive primer!!! It works as good as Too Face & Urban Decay, but for a lot less money. I have used this primer for a very dark smoky look and after a long night in Las Vegas my eyes looked as good as when I left the hotel room. This is a product that is easy to use, allows easy blending & great staying power.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Oct/04/2015

I haven't tried many eyeshadow primers but this was the first that worked for me, although it's not great, it lasts about 6 hours and after that my eyeshadow and eyeliner starts to run. I'm still looking for the perfect primer for me but meanwhile this is good.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Dec/28/2014

This is the only shadow primer I have used so far, and I have no reason to look further. I have very oily eyelids, and this blocks that problem so it makes all my eye makeup last longer and prevents creasing and smudging. I have no complaints. I haven't found there to be too little product included as others have said; it has lasted me quite a while.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

frommc219

Dec/12/2014

This is the only eyeshadow primer I have used, but I have to say I love it. It really makes my eyeshadow last and stay where it has to be when applying it. I'm staying with this one for now.
The only complaint I have is the applicator, it doesn't convince me, I think it needs to be improved.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Nov/25/2014

I heard this primer was a dupe for Urban Decay's Primer Potion and that Palladio and Urban Decay are under the umbrella of the same company. And being someone who has extremely oily eyelids who does enjoy and have gone through several tubes of UD's Primer Potion, I just had to give this product a try. I must say that the color, consistency, and how it works is comparable to Urban …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Oct/17/2014

I agree with the other reviewers, this is a pretty much exact dupe for UDPP on me. If it was in one of those purple UD tubes I wouldn't know the difference. The texture is the same, and it also performs the same on me. However, UDPP is not a holy grail primer for me, and this one isn't either. There is still some slight creasing and fading by the end of the day. But this is the best …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (591 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jul/06/2014

This stuff is amazing. It's the very first eyeshadow primer I've ever used, and now I can't go without it! I have now tried multiple primers but I still keep coming back to this one. This primer is so velvety and makes every eyeshadow color so vibrant, not to mention that it never creases. I would recommend this to anyone! Definitely a gem in the makeup world.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Jun/10/2014

I've only recently started using eye shadow primers, and to date this is the 4th one I've tried, and the best. First let me say that I have sensitive eyes and some of the primers I've tried caused excessive watering.

All of the primers I tried helped to make my shadow last longer, however, they all had one issue or another. This primer from Palladio does it all. It …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

May/26/2014

I bought it because of the great reviews of Makeup Geek. I have normal eyelids. What a failure! Small amount of product, not very good staying power, nothing special. I do not think that is a dupe of any expensive eyeprimer. I will not buy it again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm