Maybelline SHINEsensational Lipgloss in Watermelon Punch

Maybelline SHINEsensational Lipgloss in Watermelon Punch

4.7

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I don't have this lip gloss but I have it in born with it. There wasn't a choice for this so haha. I luv the consistency not sticky and it gives u a hint of color and feels like a balm and its soo smooth. This is my favorite lip gloss in the entire world. It has a smell that I can't describe, but it smells rly good. I finished mine and I am going to repurchase it over and over it was my go to lip gloss. There are so many colors to choose from. There is a color for everyone. I definitely recommend it to Sumone just starting makeup.

on 12/4/2010 1:50:00 PM

I love these glosses, especially Watermelon Punch. This scent reminds me of a plateful of watermelon right in front of me on a hot summer day. The color in the tube is hot pink and when I apply it too my lips it comes off as a slightly softer pink.

What I like to do with it is apply NYX Harmonica lipstick, and then apply this right over it. It dilutes the shimmer in Harmonica, and gives it off a really pretty pink look. I also adore wearing this by itself for a natural lip look.

Would definately buy again.

Oh my gosh, I can't believe nobody has a posted a review on this gloss yet. This is a new HG for me. It looks like a dark pink in the tube and when applied it's a gorgeous, glossy hot pink. I was attracted to this product for one reason only...the watermelons. I adore watermelon scents, gum especially. It smells like them and the gloss tastes delicious. For a pop of color, this gloss is perfect. Very happy to say I'll repurchase =]