Orly Cotton Candy

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Orly Cotton Candy
Cotton CandyCotton Candy

3.5

A pretty peachy pink color, quite bright, so it is more suitable for summer. Looks very pretty of tanned skin. Might look to neony if you are planning to have something neutral.
The nail polish provides quite a high level of opacity, yet I noticed that it is applied unevenly. It is starting to chip quite soon too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color by FAR one of my favorites. It is a pink that has a peachy shade to it. It is so unique which is why I love it soo much! It flatters my skintone so well. A lot of people complained about application being a problem. I did two coats and didn't have any problems it might have streaked on one or two nails but it's a pastely shade and that is typical with them. This was my first Orly polish which I bought a week ago and I now have bought 3 other colors and plan on buying more. I think it's great quality. This polish has the best top I have ever used I really didn't think a top would make that much difference, but you can grip it good for better application. I hope that Orly keeps this color permanently because I definitely plan on repurchasing.

Popular Polishes