Orly Cotton Candy

Orly Cotton Candy
Cotton CandyCotton Candy

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Not sure if I like this color /: On me, it looks very bright and almost neon pink.. still pretty but it can look harsh in certain lighting. Might return it back if I decide it is not flattering on me. However, I do love the formula the orly nail polishes! They are so fabulous. One of the few polishes that don't take forever to dry or smear easily after applying. I think I like it more than OPI & OPI was my favorite brand. I didn't find a problem with it streaking. I went to cosmetology school & one of the things that they taught us in nail classes was to "roll the ball" meaning, leave a little extra polish on the tip of the brush so it applies more smoothly & evenly. You sorta have to get the right touch & know how to work with it. Kinda like when working with the acrylic & monomer. I found that I had to do that a lot more with this product, but when I apply the second coat no problems at all & the second coat will cover any spots that might be showing.

on 7/20/2011 11:29:00 PM

I LOVEEEE this nail polish. This is probably the second nail polish I've ever used in my life that I've worn week after week..I get compliments on it all the time-- even from guys, who usually never notice that type of thing. I'm an NC25 usually, right now I'm pretty tan, so probably an NC35? either way, I bought this back in April? and I've used it non-stop. It's such a gorgeous pink color, it makes your skin look great..tanner, fresher and so on. I'm pretty sure I paid full price for this, but that's okay considering how much I wear it. It's easy to apply, 2 coats normally does the job for me, and it stays put for quite some time. I don't mind the packaging either, I actually like the rubberized top, it helps you grip while you're applying. I would definitely repurchase this.

on 4/30/2013 3:08:00 PM

Really cute color. matte bright peachy pink. However this started chipping on me after two days. No base coat, 2 coats NP, 1 coat revlon no chip top coat. I returned it.

on 5/20/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade is from their Sweet Collection. It is the perfect milky pastel pink for me, but it also applied badly and was hard to layer coats without getting horrible streaks. This pink has some peachy hues to it as well which makes it quite unique too. A bit disappointed really because I generally like Orly polishes.

on 7/9/2010 3:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really really pretty!
The review above is pretty accurate in the color!
It works really well on my NC25 skintone!
The first bright nailpolish I felt looked good on my nails aswell as my toes!
A teensy bit hard to apply though streaks minimally.
But comes with adorable lipgloss!

Popular Polishes