Orly Cotton Candy

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Orly Cotton Candy
Cotton CandyCotton Candy

on 4/19/2012 10:18:00 PM

I love this color, i just dont really like the application of this polish. Its a very nice peachy pink and very nice in the summer with or without a tan. It glows on my toes. This is a thick but streaky polish. So let each layer dry before applying the next coat. Took my 3-4 coats which is a pain. The color is worth the extra effort though.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this colour, but sadly when I wear it, it looks cheap. I applied it last night and a day later, it's already chipped on three of my nails. The colour clashes with my fair skin too, but for the price ($8AUD) I still think it's pretty good. Maybe it would look better on my toes...

on 7/13/2011 9:15:00 PM

I have had my eye on some of the Sweet Collection polishes for a while now. Today I went out and picked up Cotton Candy, a light pink coral. This is a very beautiful color that was difficult to resist. It looks even better on! The application is a total drag, as it is streaky; however, I've found that applying very thin coats, the end result looks much better and you can't tell it was ever streaky. I knocked off one lippie for the application and the color is pretty enough to pick up the slack. I would definitely repurchase this.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Love, love, love this color! This is a perfect medium coral-pink creme from the 2010, Sweet Spring II Collection. I am super-pale and usually shy from coral, as it doesn't flatter my skintone. This color is just blue-based enough to actually wearable.

It almost teeters slightly on the fluorescent side as well. This would actually be a great universal color to compliment ALL skintones. Cool or warm, light to very dark. I think it would look great on everyone. :)

Popular Polishes