Orly Cotton Candy

Cotton CandyCotton Candy

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Not sure if I like this color /: On me, it looks very bright and almost neon pink.. still pretty but it can look harsh in certain lighting. Might return it back if I decide it is not flattering on me. However, I do love the formula the orly nail polishes! They are so fabulous. One of the few polishes that don't take forever to dry or smear easily after applying. I think I like it more than OPI & OPI was my favorite brand. I didn't find a problem with it streaking. I went to cosmetology school & one of the things that they taught us in nail classes was to "roll the ball" meaning, leave a little extra polish on the tip of the brush so it applies more smoothly & evenly. You sorta have to get the right touch & know how to work with it. Kinda like when working with the acrylic & monomer. I found that I had to do that a lot more with this product, but when I apply the second coat no problems at all & the second coat will cover any spots that might be showing.

on 5/20/2011 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade is from their Sweet Collection. It is the perfect milky pastel pink for me, but it also applied badly and was hard to layer coats without getting horrible streaks. This pink has some peachy hues to it as well which makes it quite unique too. A bit disappointed really because I generally like Orly polishes.

Popular Polishes