Orly Cotton Candy

Orly Cotton Candy
Cotton CandyCotton Candy

3.6

on 4/30/2013 3:08:00 PM

Really cute color. matte bright peachy pink. However this started chipping on me after two days. No base coat, 2 coats NP, 1 coat revlon no chip top coat. I returned it.

on 3/18/2012 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I applied this yesterday over my base coat at was left with a streaky thick mess. Even with 2 coats and 3 on some nails, there are still visible spots where the polish doesn't settle. It's a shame because I love the color, and the brand, just not the results from this polish.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this colour, but sadly when I wear it, it looks cheap. I applied it last night and a day later, it's already chipped on three of my nails. The colour clashes with my fair skin too, but for the price ($8AUD) I still think it's pretty good. Maybe it would look better on my toes...

on 7/13/2011 9:15:00 PM

I have had my eye on some of the Sweet Collection polishes for a while now. Today I went out and picked up Cotton Candy, a light pink coral. This is a very beautiful color that was difficult to resist. It looks even better on! The application is a total drag, as it is streaky; however, I've found that applying very thin coats, the end result looks much better and you can't tell it was ever streaky. I knocked off one lippie for the application and the color is pretty enough to pick up the slack. I would definitely repurchase this.

Love, love, love this color! This is a perfect medium coral-pink creme from the 2010, Sweet Spring II Collection. I am super-pale and usually shy from coral, as it doesn't flatter my skintone. This color is just blue-based enough to actually wearable.

It almost teeters slightly on the fluorescent side as well. This would actually be a great universal color to compliment ALL skintones. Cool or warm, light to very dark. I think it would look great on everyone. :)