Uploaded by ut0pia88

Reviews

3.0
fromalee26

May/20/2011

This shade is from their Sweet Collection. It is the perfect milky pastel pink for me, but it also applied badly and was hard to layer coats without getting horrible streaks. This pink has some peachy hues to it as well which makes it quite unique too. A bit disappointed really because I generally like Orly polishes.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

2.0

Jul/26/2010

I bought this, and I give one lippie for the color, but this was the first orly nailpolsh i had ever bought. The quality for being a salon polish was terrible. The color had worn down and chipped by the end of the first day! My OPI or Illamasqua polishes would never do that to me. While im sad cuz the color is so beautiful, this will be going back and i will search for a dupe from OPI.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Jul/09/2010

Really really pretty!
The review above is pretty accurate in the color!
It works really well on my NC25 skintone!
The first bright nailpolish I felt looked good on my nails aswell as my toes!
A teensy bit hard to apply though streaks minimally.
But comes with adorable lipgloss!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Apr/20/2010

Love, love, love this color! This is a perfect medium coral-pink creme from the 2010, Sweet Spring II Collection. I am super-pale and usually shy from coral, as it doesn't flatter my skintone. This color is just blue-based enough to actually wearable.

It almost teeters slightly on the fluorescent side as well. This would actually be a great universal color to compliment ALL …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (852 reviews)

Age30-35