VICHY Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
VICHY Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this and vichy Idealia illuminating cream for the past 7 weeks. It didnt show any results immediately, but now my skin is starting to look really nice. I like the smooth creamy feel of this cleanser plus my face feels clean after a wash!

on 2/4/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have recently purchased this so I will update my review if I get an adverse reaction to it.

I am really impressed with this cleanser. I use a clarisonic and I have pretty good normal skin but I find that it doesn't cooperate all that well with everything (i.e. too drying, or causes breakouts) Previously I was using Olay Foaming Face wash w the pump. I still love that face wash and if I am unable to find this Vichy product at a discounted price again I might return to it (though i'm not sure).
So when i ran out of the Olay I picked up this Vichy and tried it out w the clarisonic. I immediately noticed that despite feeling less greasy on my skin than the Olay it wasn't as drying and when I was done with the clarisonic I felt there was little to no residue on my face at all. My face really felt clean but not stripped!
It is winter so after I dried my face I followed it up with a spritz of Vichy Spa water ( probably an unnecessary step but I like it) and applied Kiehl's Ultra Facial moisturizer. My face really glowed the entire day in a way that it never quite did with the Olay.

I give this a 4 and not 5 only because I bought this at a 50% discount and I haven't used it long enough to definitely say i'd repurchase at full price if I had to.