VICHY Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
VICHY Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

3.0

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Wow - I feel like I am the only one who doesn't like this cleanser! I find it to be very stripping. Ingredients are cheap and harsh - with a list of ingredients like this, the high price I paid isn't justified. This product stings like heck if it gets into my eyes so I can't use it to remove eye make up - kind of defeats the purpose of a cleanser. It also leaves my face feeling a little tight and filmy, kind of like the feeling you get on your skin after using bar soap. I will begrudgingly use this up but I will not be buying this crap ever again! Back to my NUDE cleansing oil and CeraVe foaming cleanser!

on 12/23/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a dry and sensitive skin that get red easily. I liked this product, but I think it would be better for oily skin as I felt it was kind of too drying for me. It's creamy and it does lather well, and the smell is soft and pretty, but I just didn't find it that good to repurchase it again. It's good though, just not good enough to repurchase.

on 7/22/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall a fairy good cleanser, I did find it a little drying on my face (but then again I have dry skin anyway and it really wasn't bad for a foam cleanser). It has a nice consistency and smell its fine too, but I switched to using this on my back in the shower and my skin has really improved there so it was worth getting. Not sure if I would repurchase.

on 10/9/2012 8:47:00 PM

This is a fairly thorough, foaming cleanser with a great, cushiony texture that works well with my Clarisonic. Years ago, I purchased some Vichy skincare products while in France and found them to be horribly, obnoxiously fragranced. When I tested this cleanser recently in my local Ulta, I was surprised to find the fragrance to be very mild. Probably better for oilier skins than dry. The only negative is that it irritates my eyes slightly.