Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

4.5

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

on 8/24/2013 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I havent been using this too long. but i kind of like it. i dont know if i would repurchase it again in the future, but i just might. it cleans my face without stripping it. it doesnt give a dry tight feeling. be careful when you open this. the first time i opened it it came out really fast. just a tip so you dont waste any product. just open it upside down to be safe.
when you squeeze some of it out its kind of like mousse but when you work into your skin it foams up.
it does exactly as it says. it "gently cleans and purifies the skin" it feels really refreshing. i have sensitive skin and eyes. it hurts my eyes if i get it anywhere near there. and this has not irritated my skin yet. its not a miracle product but its okay
I will update my review later on.
UPDATE: this cleans my skin. hasnt broke me out yet. but i dont think i will repurchase it it also still hasnt irritated my skin. however , am i the only one who gets that slightly tight feeling ? when i wash it off my skin feels just a little tight but not dry.
Update 02/2014 :i gave this to a friend a couple months after i started using it, i found that it didnt help with redness or sensitivity. i if you have oily skin you might like this. wouldnt recommend for either sensitive skin or dry skin.

on 7/2/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have rosacea on my nose and little bit on the cheeks and chin. This cleanser so far was the best one that i've tried. It doesn't dry out after wash and didn't bother my super sensitive skin!!!