Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

4.5

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

I bought this product after seeing all the good reviews on MUA. I have combination skin and gets oily easily in the summer, even in UK summer!

I was looking for a cheaper substitute for my favourite - Darphin cleanser.

This cleanser is definitely very foaming and cleanse my face very well. I normally use makeup remover first before using this cleanser. If I wasn't wearing much foundation, I would use this cleanser without using any makeup remover first.

However, this does leave a slightly strange feeling after washing my face with water. I'd say it leaves my skin slighter tighter (drier) compared to the Darphin foaming cleanser.

Overall it's a good cleanser if you are looking for a thorough, good cleanse.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this and vichy Idealia illuminating cream for the past 7 weeks. It didnt show any results immediately, but now my skin is starting to look really nice. I like the smooth creamy feel of this cleanser plus my face feels clean after a wash!

on 6/29/2013 9:33:00 AM

I was looking a cleanser to remove my makeup and control oil on my face. According to the reviews, I gave a shoot to this cleanser. I have already finished 2 bottles.
Pros;
-Cleans very well especially for a cream cleanser.
-Remove the oil from your skin
-Smells very nice

Cons:
-If it touches your eye, it hurts a lot!
-After a while I got some breakouts but I am not sure this is because of the product or other parameters.

Also, even it seems that it finished, there are some left in the bottle. You should cut the bottle into two pieces and get the rest from inside. You can save 3-5 usage.

on 1/18/2013 7:00:00 PM

This is a thick cream like mouse that feels really nice on the skin, smells lovely and does a great job of removing makeup, although it can sting if it gets in your eyes a little. This makes your skin so smooth and soft that you'll think you just had a treatment not washed your face. Its great for my oily skin and hasn't broke me out. I adore it so much.

on 10/9/2012 8:47:00 PM

This is a fairly thorough, foaming cleanser with a great, cushiony texture that works well with my Clarisonic. Years ago, I purchased some Vichy skincare products while in France and found them to be horribly, obnoxiously fragranced. When I tested this cleanser recently in my local Ulta, I was surprised to find the fragrance to be very mild. Probably better for oilier skins than dry. The only negative is that it irritates my eyes slightly.

on 9/28/2012 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This became my cleanser for the mornings. My skin is combination (dry with oily t-zone), sensitive and easily irritated. Anything harsh will make my skin red and itchy.
In the morning, while in the shower, I would gently rub this on my skin in a circular motion. I also make sure to use it on my neck. It doesnt have harsh ingredients and scent is not too heavy. I, who usually get turned off with strong scented products, this suits me.

It leaves my skin soft with no residue leftover. I have to stop myself from touching my face. It gets rid of the oiliness but leaves my skin nicely moisturised.

I bought it on sale (20%) and will be repurchasing.
Product Usage: 2 months

on 9/10/2012 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Had a serious mishap with my fav PC cleanser and been looking for a good replacement ever since. I've used up the whole bottle and gone through quite a rollercoaster. The first few weeks I liked it, then somehow I stopped liking it, and now adore it after testing out several other cleansers and finding a good rythm. I now use this cleanser during my morningshower. I massage my face/neck thoroughly and rinse off with a lot of water. At evenings I prefer something very soft that rinses easily so I combine this with Roc's energising cleansing mousse (which is too soft for my oily skin when used during mornings). This combination gives me exactly what their names promise: a gentle, purifying cleanser in the morning and a soft skin-energising cleanser in the evenings. Will add this to my fav list! (Price paid: 11 EUR or 14 USD).
Pro's: purifying enough for combination skin -- not too harsh on dry bits -- simple but good packaging -- price/quality very good
Cons: lots of water to rinse -- bit too much for morning and night use.

on 8/31/2012 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bought this for the first time when I experience totally dry & dehydrated skin. Feel a whole lot better! As per the product details, it doesn't make my skin feels tight after using this product! Which is a bonus point for me. And oh love how foamy & nice smell the product is! Also it helps to remove my makeup. :)

I have tried every cleanser out there.I used to swear by Clinique liquid facial soap for dry combo skin but this works even better, and my skin doesn't feel tight at all after cleansing with this. This is the only face wash that I don't have to use a separate eye makeup remover for (unless I have heavy eye makeup on) and I feel like it does everything a superior cleanser should do, while maintaining the moisture barrier of the skin. I love it!

I bought this cleanser together with the Gentle Foaming Cleanser by Clarins. Started with Clarins and didn't like it at all- both while washing the face and the feeling after. Maybe too much fragrance, maybe too gentle- my face felt a bit sticky and irritated. Tried the Vichy one and now I am on my third tube! Excellent face wash! P.S. My Mum used up the Clarins cleanser and absolutely loved it. So, I guess, it was just wrong for my skin type.