Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

3.9

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Wow - I feel like I am the only one who doesn't like this cleanser! I find it to be very stripping. Ingredients are cheap and harsh - with a list of ingredients like this, the high price I paid isn't justified. This product stings like heck if it gets into my eyes so I can't use it to remove eye make up - kind of defeats the purpose of a cleanser. It also leaves my face feeling a little tight and filmy, kind of like the feeling you get on your skin after using bar soap. I will begrudgingly use this up but I will not be buying this crap ever again! Back to my NUDE cleansing oil and CeraVe foaming cleanser!

on 12/23/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have a dry and sensitive skin that get red easily. I liked this product, but I think it would be better for oily skin as I felt it was kind of too drying for me. It's creamy and it does lather well, and the smell is soft and pretty, but I just didn't find it that good to repurchase it again. It's good though, just not good enough to repurchase.

Very good cleanser for sensitive skin. Follow with a Vichy toner for healthy skin

on 6/29/2013 9:33:00 AM

I was looking a cleanser to remove my makeup and control oil on my face. According to the reviews, I gave a shoot to this cleanser. I have already finished 2 bottles.
Pros;
-Cleans very well especially for a cream cleanser.
-Remove the oil from your skin
-Smells very nice

Cons:
-If it touches your eye, it hurts a lot!
-After a while I got some breakouts but I am not sure this is because of the product or other parameters.

Also, even it seems that it finished, there are some left in the bottle. You should cut the bottle into two pieces and get the rest from inside. You can save 3-5 usage.

on 10/9/2012 8:47:00 PM

This is a fairly thorough, foaming cleanser with a great, cushiony texture that works well with my Clarisonic. Years ago, I purchased some Vichy skincare products while in France and found them to be horribly, obnoxiously fragranced. When I tested this cleanser recently in my local Ulta, I was surprised to find the fragrance to be very mild. Probably better for oilier skins than dry. The only negative is that it irritates my eyes slightly.

on 9/10/2012 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Had a serious mishap with my fav PC cleanser and been looking for a good replacement ever since. I've used up the whole bottle and gone through quite a rollercoaster. The first few weeks I liked it, then somehow I stopped liking it, and now adore it after testing out several other cleansers and finding a good rythm. I now use this cleanser during my morningshower. I massage my face/neck thoroughly and rinse off with a lot of water. At evenings I prefer something very soft that rinses easily so I combine this with Roc's energising cleansing mousse (which is too soft for my oily skin when used during mornings). This combination gives me exactly what their names promise: a gentle, purifying cleanser in the morning and a soft skin-energising cleanser in the evenings. Will add this to my fav list! (Price paid: 11 EUR or 14 USD).
Pro's: purifying enough for combination skin -- not too harsh on dry bits -- simple but good packaging -- price/quality very good
Cons: lots of water to rinse -- bit too much for morning and night use.

I bought this cleanser together with the Gentle Foaming Cleanser by Clarins. Started with Clarins and didn't like it at all- both while washing the face and the feeling after. Maybe too much fragrance, maybe too gentle- my face felt a bit sticky and irritated. Tried the Vichy one and now I am on my third tube! Excellent face wash! P.S. My Mum used up the Clarins cleanser and absolutely loved it. So, I guess, it was just wrong for my skin type.