Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

4.7

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

on 1/18/2013 7:00:00 PM

This is a thick cream like mouse that feels really nice on the skin, smells lovely and does a great job of removing makeup, although it can sting if it gets in your eyes a little. This makes your skin so smooth and soft that you'll think you just had a treatment not washed your face. Its great for my oily skin and hasn't broke me out. I adore it so much.

on 10/9/2012 8:47:00 PM

This is a fairly thorough, foaming cleanser with a great, cushiony texture that works well with my Clarisonic. Years ago, I purchased some Vichy skincare products while in France and found them to be horribly, obnoxiously fragranced. When I tested this cleanser recently in my local Ulta, I was surprised to find the fragrance to be very mild. Probably better for oilier skins than dry. The only negative is that it irritates my eyes slightly.

I have tried every cleanser out there.I used to swear by Clinique liquid facial soap for dry combo skin but this works even better, and my skin doesn't feel tight at all after cleansing with this. This is the only face wash that I don't have to use a separate eye makeup remover for (unless I have heavy eye makeup on) and I feel like it does everything a superior cleanser should do, while maintaining the moisture barrier of the skin. I love it!