Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by age: 30-35
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

3.8

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

on 2/10/2017 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

i had to return this product, it was incredibly drying, felt like using a harsh soap- my face would actually squeak from from being so clean. I have very dry skin, I'm in the middle of the winter and i use RETINA so i thought that would be moisturizing but it wasn't. I think it made me face drying. :(

I bought this cleanser together with the Gentle Foaming Cleanser by Clarins. Started with Clarins and didn't like it at all- both while washing the face and the feeling after. Maybe too much fragrance, maybe too gentle- my face felt a bit sticky and irritated. Tried the Vichy one and now I am on my third tube! Excellent face wash! P.S. My Mum used up the Clarins cleanser and absolutely loved it. So, I guess, it was just wrong for my skin type.

on 7/2/2011 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have rosacea on my nose and little bit on the cheeks and chin. This cleanser so far was the best one that i've tried. It doesn't dry out after wash and didn't bother my super sensitive skin!!!

on 4/22/2011 12:36:00 AM

This product was recommended to me in a moment of desperation when I put my faith entirely in the hands of the recommendation of a Shoppers Drug Mart employee. I must have spent 15 minutes explaining the adverse reactions I get from various popular cleansers, and was very specific about the challenges I have with acne on my chin and dry skin in some areas. This cleanser feels extremely rich on the skin while washing, without over-drying my face, and has not yet broke me out. I've been using it for two weeks now - I think this line may be a keeper.