Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
Vichy Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream
Purete Thermale Hydrating and Cleansing Foaming Cream

AQUA / WATER • GLYCERIN • MYRISTIC ACID • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • LAURIC ACID • POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE • SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE • SORBITAN PALMITATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • MORINGA PTERYGOSPERMA SEED EXTRACT • PHENOXYETHANOL • DISODIUM EDTA • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • CITRIC ACID

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been using this and vichy Idealia illuminating cream for the past 7 weeks. It didnt show any results immediately, but now my skin is starting to look really nice. I like the smooth creamy feel of this cleanser plus my face feels clean after a wash!

on 7/22/2013 9:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall a fairy good cleanser, I did find it a little drying on my face (but then again I have dry skin anyway and it really wasn't bad for a foam cleanser). It has a nice consistency and smell its fine too, but I switched to using this on my back in the shower and my skin has really improved there so it was worth getting. Not sure if I would repurchase.

on 9/28/2012 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This became my cleanser for the mornings. My skin is combination (dry with oily t-zone), sensitive and easily irritated. Anything harsh will make my skin red and itchy.
In the morning, while in the shower, I would gently rub this on my skin in a circular motion. I also make sure to use it on my neck. It doesnt have harsh ingredients and scent is not too heavy. I, who usually get turned off with strong scented products, this suits me.

It leaves my skin soft with no residue leftover. I have to stop myself from touching my face. It gets rid of the oiliness but leaves my skin nicely moisturised.

I bought it on sale (20%) and will be repurchasing.
Product Usage: 2 months

on 8/31/2012 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Bought this for the first time when I experience totally dry & dehydrated skin. Feel a whole lot better! As per the product details, it doesn't make my skin feels tight after using this product! Which is a bonus point for me. And oh love how foamy & nice smell the product is! Also it helps to remove my makeup. :)

on 2/4/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I have recently purchased this so I will update my review if I get an adverse reaction to it.

I am really impressed with this cleanser. I use a clarisonic and I have pretty good normal skin but I find that it doesn't cooperate all that well with everything (i.e. too drying, or causes breakouts) Previously I was using Olay Foaming Face wash w the pump. I still love that face wash and if I am unable to find this Vichy product at a discounted price again I might return to it (though i'm not sure).
So when i ran out of the Olay I picked up this Vichy and tried it out w the clarisonic. I immediately noticed that despite feeling less greasy on my skin than the Olay it wasn't as drying and when I was done with the clarisonic I felt there was little to no residue on my face at all. My face really felt clean but not stripped!
It is winter so after I dried my face I followed it up with a spritz of Vichy Spa water ( probably an unnecessary step but I like it) and applied Kiehl's Ultra Facial moisturizer. My face really glowed the entire day in a way that it never quite did with the Olay.

I give this a 4 and not 5 only because I bought this at a 50% discount and I haven't used it long enough to definitely say i'd repurchase at full price if I had to.

on 4/20/2010 3:30:00 AM

Vichy has always produced skin care that are spot-on and this is no exception.

This is a cream cleanser with the same fragrance found across the Purete range. Lathers well when in contact with water. However unlike most cream cleansers, this one did not dry my skin or leave a taut feeling.

I would probably say that this is the cleanser for you if you don't have oily skin. I believe that people with oily skin would find this formula a lil too rich for their liking.

It is not too expensive, and I believe that one full size bottle (125ml) would last me for some time (about 9 months maybe).