Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.1

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 4/10/2018 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Made me feel very hydrated but gave terrible bumps and acne. Not for those sensitive to butylene glycol.

Disappointingly, this has done nothing for my crepey middle-aged skin. I've been using it under moisturiser for just over 4 months (it's a big bottle and lasts for absolutely ages). It feels slightly 'slippery' on application, dries quickly, has no smell, but unfortunately has made no difference at all to the texture of my skin. I won't be purchasing it again.

Updated review, because when they stopped carrying the "U.S." version of this (and I finally killed my stockpile of it) I switched to this. It works well with my skin and really helps keep my skin hydrated with the other products I use - I don't know if I'm doing a full Korean 10-step skincare routine, but maybe five steps? Better than my years of sleeping in my makeup! Anyway, I love this stuff and it works wonders for me.

I had good luck with Hado Labo products until I tried this. This gives me cystic acne. The foaming cleanser and cleansing oil are fabulous, however, for my sensitive, combo skin.

on 1/23/2018 10:31:00 AM

I prefer HadaLabo Gokujyun PREMIUM Hyaluronic Acid Super Moist Lotion, it has better ingredients because in this all the preservatives are before the actual HA ingredient...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great for oily skin. My skin is always oily, never a hint of being dry at all. But you still need to use a moisturizer. I use this once a day, in the morning after getting out of the shower. Really light and gets rid of any tight feeling, makeup applies over it with no problem. I order it from Asia on eBay.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately add me to the list of people for whom this really doesn't work, it seemed perfect for helping my dehydrated skin but it just didn't work for me. My skin was left even drier and flakier than before and I had fairly red irritated patches on my cheeks. Luckily I was able to get a refund,

on 12/4/2017 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin has always been red, sensitive and flaky.
Ever since i used this, my skin was no longer flaky and my face flares up less often (still red tho).
I noticed that it contains butylene glycol and heard that it wasnt rly good for the skin. Personally my skin does not react badly to it.

on 12/3/2017 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

(Review for Gokujyun Moist AKA Clear lotion)

Normal skin, sometimes dehydrated. No dry patches, acne or other skin issues.
In order for HA serums to have any effect for me, I must apply them to damp skin, pat in, spray some thermal water over it and seal it in with my face oils.

I’d say this Hada Labo works just as well as the Timeless B5/HA serum I’ve been using. Perhaps slightly better. Both are clear, slippery, watery serums with no smell and no residue (if applied correctly - to damp skin).

*I notice products that I apply after the HA seem to absorb better/faster. (Retin A, face oil (Kalahari Melon)
* I see a slight plumping effect around fine lines and softer skin.
* I use a Mandelic peel several times per month which sometimes causes flakes from peeling. HA serums always seem to help with this dry, tight, itchy skin.

HA serums have never been a required staple for me. For me they are useless unless applied over water, layered with water and sealed in. But I do like this Hada Labo and you can’t beat the price for the size! I was paying 20$ for one ounce of the Timeless serum, and I paid 12$ for a giant bottle of Hada Labo. So it not an HG forever type thing for me, but I like it may repurchase when this giant bottle runs out.

on 11/24/2017 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love how this is watery and easily absorbs into my skin, leaving it moist. I stopped using cream in the morning and only use this as a moisturiser and it is sufficient to keep my skin hydrated. After a few months of using, I realise that my skin is really plump and soft.

The only annoying thing is I wished it came in a pump bottle from easier dispensing. I tend to pour too much out of the bottle.