Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.1

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

I had good luck with Hado Labo products until I tried this. This gives me cystic acne. The foaming cleanser and cleansing oil are fabulous, however, for my sensitive, combo skin.

on 1/23/2018 10:31:00 AM

I prefer HadaLabo Gokujyun PREMIUM Hyaluronic Acid Super Moist Lotion, it has better ingredients because in this all the preservatives are before the actual HA ingredient...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is great for oily skin. My skin is always oily, never a hint of being dry at all. But you still need to use a moisturizer. I use this once a day, in the morning after getting out of the shower. Really light and gets rid of any tight feeling, makeup applies over it with no problem. I order it from Asia on eBay.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunately add me to the list of people for whom this really doesn't work, it seemed perfect for helping my dehydrated skin but it just didn't work for me. My skin was left even drier and flakier than before and I had fairly red irritated patches on my cheeks. Luckily I was able to get a refund,

on 12/4/2017 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin has always been red, sensitive and flaky.
Ever since i used this, my skin was no longer flaky and my face flares up less often (still red tho).
I noticed that it contains butylene glycol and heard that it wasnt rly good for the skin. Personally my skin does not react badly to it.

on 12/3/2017 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

(Review for Gokujyun Moist AKA Clear lotion)

Normal skin, sometimes dehydrated. No dry patches, acne or other skin issues.
In order for HA serums to have any effect for me, I must apply them to damp skin, pat in, spray some thermal water over it and seal it in with my face oils.

I’d say this Hada Labo works just as well as the Timeless B5/HA serum I’ve been using. Perhaps slightly better. Both are clear, slippery, watery serums with no smell and no residue (if applied correctly - to damp skin).

*I notice products that I apply after the HA seem to absorb better/faster. (Retin A, face oil (Kalahari Melon)
* I see a slight plumping effect around fine lines and softer skin.
* I use a Mandelic peel several times per month which sometimes causes flakes from peeling. HA serums always seem to help with this dry, tight, itchy skin.

HA serums have never been a required staple for me. For me they are useless unless applied over water, layered with water and sealed in. But I do like this Hada Labo and you can’t beat the price for the size! I was paying 20$ for one ounce of the Timeless serum, and I paid 12$ for a giant bottle of Hada Labo. So it not an HG forever type thing for me, but I like it may repurchase when this giant bottle runs out.

on 11/24/2017 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love how this is watery and easily absorbs into my skin, leaving it moist. I stopped using cream in the morning and only use this as a moisturiser and it is sufficient to keep my skin hydrated.

The only annoying thing is I wished it came in a pump bottle from easier dispensing. I tend to pour too much out of the bottle.

on 11/21/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has been the most life-changing product for me in 2017. I have oily skin that is very oily while I'm home in San Diego, but can be dry-- I'm prone to eczema on my neck and eyelids and ears while I'm in Santa Cruz during the year. Despite this dryness, I am very blackhead and breakout prone.

I layer this product over and over again on my face and then I apply my CeraVe PM on top and my face is always left super hydrated while never feeling greasy. If you love that hyaluronic acid feel, you will love this. I went through this bottle super quickly, but I have to admit, I did not use it sparingly at all because it was so cheap. I already ordered a refill off of Amazon because I honestly don't know what I'll do without it.

For anyone who is wondering, this is far superior to the ordinary's hyaluronic acid serum in my opinion. It has 3 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, is a thinner and more elegant consistency (less sticky), and is actually cheaper ounce per ounce which matters to in skincare because I always use the products up.

Try it!! It is great for everyone-- it is what I wanted the ordinary's serum or hydraluron to be, but this is just the way to go if you have oily/dehydrated skin! I honestly think everyone will thank themselves for buying this product. It really has changed my life, and it's so damn cheap.

on 10/25/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Well, this is disappointing. Despite the ingredients list looking excellent on the surface, I cannot get this product to work for me. It breaks me out and causes perorial dermatitis around my mouth. A lot of people really love this stuff but I could not get it to work for my facial skin whatsoever. I have no idea what's causing this reaction, and have relegated the remainder of the bottle to be used as a body serum which I top with body oil. I'll use it up that way because I can't bear to throw away a nearly full bottle, but I will not buy it again. If you're able to, I recommend getting a sample or patch testing in store before committing to a full size bottle.

After using this morning and night I am sold. This simple watery elixer makes for the perfect base for absorbing moisture. I use this morning and night under moisturizer and my skin feels hydrated round the clock. However I did order this through Amazon Prime from Japan and it took two months to arrive!!!!!