Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

After using this morning and night I am sold. This simple watery elixer makes for the perfect base for absorbing moisture. I use this morning and night under moisturizer and my skin feels hydrated round the clock. However I did order this through Amazon Prime from Japan and it took two months to arrive!!!!!

on 8/9/2017 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

tried it yesterday night and woke up with a bunch of whiteheads around my mouth....don't understand the hype around this. wasn't all that moisturizing either. now i have a full bottle of this and have no idea what to do with it. :/

on 7/23/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my god. Some commenter on here said to saturate a cotton pad and put it on your damp face and lay there with it for a bit. I did that last night for a while, then slathered with cerave moisturizer.

My face is incredibly hydrated and plump this morning.

I'm in freaking heaven. I'm almost 27, and my forehead is really strong and thus producing wrinkles. I've been saving for botox since it's been getting worse.

But... I don't even see them today? Or they're very very faint, at least. I'm also concerned a bit for nasolabial folds but this method plumped mine right up.

I've been using hylaurnoic acid for about two months and have noticed a considerable change in my face. Reduction in oil, reduction in acne, faster healing time for acne, and just a hydrated effect where my boyfriend goes "you look good!"

I was using the ordinary's hylauronic acid, but I think hadalabo might be superior and more moisturizing (and better value).

Ok..but this saturated cotton pad method? What the heck. It's so awesome. Thanks , random reviewer! (I'll try to find the original review to give credit!)

EDIT: ok, it was twee420's comment, to 'peel a cotton pad into thin layers and apply it as a mask for 3-5 min'. I think I did 20 min haha. You can also make a lotion mask out of this, just google ' hylauronic lotion mask'. So cool!! I want to do this all the time hahaha

on 6/29/2017 3:40:00 AM

I have been using this product for more than 3 years. Before that, i keep on switching different brands of toner.
I like this because the texture and it doesnt leave my skin uncomfortable feel. I apply it every day after wash my face. I can feel my face hydrated immediately after apply. Recommended this.

on 7/1/2017 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

VERSION: Red (for dry skin)

I have combo skin but I got this over the Green version for oily skin bc at that time the green one actually had alcohol in it (it has now been reformulated and doesn't contain alcohol anymore, so I've heard) While this one is meant for dry skin, it's very lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel too heavy. At first it healed my dry patches completely and made my skin feel soft and supple, but the magic seems to go away after a while and my skin didn't feel that amazing using it anymore.

All in all I'd give this 3.5 if I could, but for me the most important thing is that it's got a no nonsense ingredient list, so this is still a great option for those looking for something light to use in the morning or a hydrating lotion to layer in their skin care routine.

on 6/28/2017 7:07:00 PM

There are no scents (a huge plus!) and the texture of the product is somewhat a slightly slippery, sticky water.
A little tedious to pat the liquid all over your face as you wait for it to dry, but it's worth it when it keeps my skin hydrated enough.

on 2/20/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, this product did have an awesome moisturizing effect on my skin. I have dry, sensitive, reactive skin. When I first tried this, my skin was quite intolerant because I had ramped up my nightly usage of tretinoin too soon and was quite red and very dry. Everything stung my face. I started looking into K-beauty around the same time and came across this product. It seemed to be the Holy Grail of so many people with dry skin. It is certainly a great product, but I noticed that my skin became a little red after using this versus just plain old rosewater. I also began getting bumps all over my face. I was using some other new products at the same time (my skin had been so dry that I wasn't smart and didn't wait long enough between use of these new products), so I wasn't sure which product was doing it and had to eliminate things one by one. It was odd because id ensured that this & the other products didn't contain any usual offenders that would make me break out. Long story short, I discovered that I am one of those rare people that is sensitive to butylene glycol, which is in everything these days! Once I eliminated all those new products, my skin calmed down. So... I think this is a great product for people with combo to dry skin- just not those with butylene glycol sensitivities!

on 4/15/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have used this product for about 2 years now, since a fellow MUAer told me about it. My skin is dry and sensitive, with those cute super dry patches that form on the cheeks and flakes on the tip of the nose if not properly moisturized (yes, sorry oily skin girls, I'm one of *those* people).

If I go without using this product, and I have, stupidly, my skin absolutely 100% shows it. My cheeks are rough and dry, no matter HOW much cream I apply, and those adorable flakes on my nose? Yeah, forget it. They're staying. Super fun when trying to achieve a smooth look with your foundation. I don't care how fantastic your primer is, nothing is covering up that mess. Point being: this product makes a huge difference in my skin's texture and appearance, and since I am both vain and spend a small fortune on makeup, it only makes sense to use it and use it faithfully.

I use it twice a day, every day, after washing my face. When I get out of the shower, I dry my body off as quickly and gently as possible, pat my face, then before I do ANYTHING else, I apply this while my skin is still somewhat soft and damp from the water. I then finish applying deodorant, my initial coating of hair product, yadda yadda yadda, and after a couple of minutes it's good and soaked in and I'm ready to apply my face cream. At night, I wash my face with my beloved DHC and Norwex combo to remove all makeup and general schmutz that has accumulated from the day. I then apply this serum, give it a minute or two to absorb, then apply Estee Lauder ANR and then my night cream on top of that. This has been a rock solid routine for me and my skin is soft, smooth, not patchy, and hydrated. Hooray!

My *only* complaint is the packaging. I loathe the bottle, but I suppose it does dispense the proper amount and a pump would probably dispense too much. Regardless, I will continue to repurchase, annoying packaging or not.

I purchase mine on Amazon.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am 50/50 on this,yes it does plump up my skin and hydrates really well,but i've noticed along came with it were bumps that hurts.Price wise,i find it expensive to maintain,but the bottle can last for few months. I found a cheaper organic alternative,which is the apple cider vinegar toner,that can last me for a year plus.

It was good for me, initially. As mentioned by other reviewer, it hydrates skin and my skin feels smooth after application. However.. after about 5 to 6 months of using it, i start to have blackheads/whitehead on my forehead area.. and ot just gets more and more + bigger in size. I am not sure why but i cant use it anymore :(