Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 12/4/2017 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My skin has always been red, sensitive and flaky.
Ever since i used this, my skin was no longer flaky and my face flares up less often (still red tho).
I noticed that it contains butylene glycol and heard that it wasnt rly good for the skin. Personally my skin does not react badly to it.

on 12/3/2017 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

(Review for Gokujyun Moist AKA Clear lotion)

Normal skin, sometimes dehydrated. No dry patches, acne or other skin issues.
In order for HA serums to have any effect for me, I must apply them to damp skin, pat in, spray some thermal water over it and seal it in with my face oils.

I’d say this Hada Labo works just as well as the Timeless B5/HA serum I’ve been using. Perhaps slightly better. Both are clear, slippery, watery serums with no smell and no residue (if applied correctly - to damp skin).

*I notice products that I apply after the HA seem to absorb better/faster. (Retin A, face oil (Kalahari Melon)
* I see a slight plumping effect around fine lines and softer skin.
* I use a Mandelic peel several times per month which sometimes causes flakes from peeling. HA serums always seem to help with this dry, tight, itchy skin.

HA serums have never been a required staple for me. For me they are useless unless applied over water, layered with water and sealed in. But I do like this Hada Labo and you can’t beat the price for the size! I was paying 20$ for one ounce of the Timeless serum, and I paid 12$ for a giant bottle of Hada Labo. So it not an HG forever type thing for me, but I like it may repurchase when this giant bottle runs out.

on 11/21/2017 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This has been the most life-changing product for me in 2017. I have oily skin that is very oily while I'm home in San Diego, but can be dry-- I'm prone to eczema on my neck and eyelids and ears while I'm in Santa Cruz during the year. Despite this dryness, I am very blackhead and breakout prone.

I layer this product over and over again on my face and then I apply my CeraVe PM on top and my face is always left super hydrated while never feeling greasy. If you love that hyaluronic acid feel, you will love this. I went through this bottle super quickly, but I have to admit, I did not use it sparingly at all because it was so cheap. I already ordered a refill off of Amazon because I honestly don't know what I'll do without it.

For anyone who is wondering, this is far superior to the ordinary's hyaluronic acid serum in my opinion. It has 3 molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, is a thinner and more elegant consistency (less sticky), and is actually cheaper ounce per ounce which matters to in skincare because I always use the products up.

Try it!! It is great for everyone-- it is what I wanted the ordinary's serum or hydraluron to be, but this is just the way to go if you have oily/dehydrated skin! I honestly think everyone will thank themselves for buying this product. It really has changed my life, and it's so damn cheap.

on 10/25/2017 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Well, this is disappointing. Despite the ingredients list looking excellent on the surface, I cannot get this product to work for me. It breaks me out and causes perorial dermatitis around my mouth. A lot of people really love this stuff but I could not get it to work for my facial skin whatsoever. I have no idea what's causing this reaction, and have relegated the remainder of the bottle to be used as a body serum which I top with body oil. I'll use it up that way because I can't bear to throw away a nearly full bottle, but I will not buy it again. If you're able to, I recommend getting a sample or patch testing in store before committing to a full size bottle.

After using this morning and night I am sold. This simple watery elixer makes for the perfect base for absorbing moisture. I use this morning and night under moisturizer and my skin feels hydrated round the clock. However I did order this through Amazon Prime from Japan and it took two months to arrive!!!!!

on 11/24/2017 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love how this is watery and easily absorbs into my skin, leaving it moist. I stopped using cream in the morning and only use this as a moisturiser and it is sufficient to keep my skin hydrated.

The only annoying thing is I wished it came in a pump bottle from easier dispensing. I tend to pour too much out of the bottle.

on 7/23/2017 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oh my god. Some commenter on here said to saturate a cotton pad and put it on your damp face and lay there with it for a bit. I did that last night for a while, then slathered with cerave moisturizer.

My face is incredibly hydrated and plump this morning.

I'm in freaking heaven. I'm almost 27, and my forehead is really strong and thus producing wrinkles. I've been saving for botox since it's been getting worse.

But... I don't even see them today? Or they're very very faint, at least. I'm also concerned a bit for nasolabial folds but this method plumped mine right up.

I've been using hylaurnoic acid for about two months and have noticed a considerable change in my face. Reduction in oil, reduction in acne, faster healing time for acne, and just a hydrated effect where my boyfriend goes "you look good!"

I was using the ordinary's hylauronic acid, but I think hadalabo might be superior and more moisturizing (and better value).

Ok..but this saturated cotton pad method? What the heck. It's so awesome. Thanks , random reviewer! (I'll try to find the original review to give credit!)

EDIT: ok, it was twee420's comment, to 'peel a cotton pad into thin layers and apply it as a mask for 3-5 min'. I think I did 20 min haha. You can also make a lotion mask out of this, just google ' hylauronic lotion mask'. So cool!! I want to do this all the time hahaha

on 6/29/2017 3:40:00 AM

I have been using this product for more than 3 years. Before that, i keep on switching different brands of toner.
I like this because the texture and it doesnt leave my skin uncomfortable feel. I apply it every day after wash my face. I can feel my face hydrated immediately after apply. Recommended this.

on 7/1/2017 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

VERSION: Red (for dry skin)

I have combo skin but I got this over the Green version for oily skin bc at that time the green one actually had alcohol in it (it has now been reformulated and doesn't contain alcohol anymore, so I've heard) While this one is meant for dry skin, it's very lightweight and doesn't make my skin feel too heavy. At first it healed my dry patches completely and made my skin feel soft and supple, but the magic seems to go away after a while and my skin didn't feel that amazing using it anymore.

All in all I'd give this 3.5 if I could, but for me the most important thing is that it's got a no nonsense ingredient list, so this is still a great option for those looking for something light to use in the morning or a hydrating lotion to layer in their skin care routine.

on 8/9/2017 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

tried it yesterday night and woke up with a bunch of whiteheads around my mouth....don't understand the hype around this. wasn't all that moisturizing either. now i have a full bottle of this and have no idea what to do with it. :/