Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 4/15/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have used this product for about 2 years now, since a fellow MUAer told me about it. My skin is dry and sensitive, with those cute super dry patches that form on the cheeks and flakes on the tip of the nose if not properly moisturized (yes, sorry oily skin girls, I'm one of *those* people).

If I go without using this product, and I have, stupidly, my skin absolutely 100% shows it. My cheeks are rough and dry, no matter HOW much cream I apply, and those adorable flakes on my nose? Yeah, forget it. They're staying. Super fun when trying to achieve a smooth look with your foundation. I don't care how fantastic your primer is, nothing is covering up that mess. Point being: this product makes a huge difference in my skin's texture and appearance, and since I am both vain and spend a small fortune on makeup, it only makes sense to use it and use it faithfully.

I use it twice a day, every day, after washing my face. When I get out of the shower, I dry my body off as quickly and gently as possible, pat my face, then before I do ANYTHING else, I apply this while my skin is still somewhat soft and damp from the water. I then finish applying deodorant, my initial coating of hair product, yadda yadda yadda, and after a couple of minutes it's good and soaked in and I'm ready to apply my face cream. At night, I wash my face with my beloved DHC and Norwex combo to remove all makeup and general schmutz that has accumulated from the day. I then apply this serum, give it a minute or two to absorb, then apply Estee Lauder ANR and then my night cream on top of that. This has been a rock solid routine for me and my skin is soft, smooth, not patchy, and hydrated. Hooray!

My *only* complaint is the packaging. I loathe the bottle, but I suppose it does dispense the proper amount and a pump would probably dispense too much. Regardless, I will continue to repurchase, annoying packaging or not.

I purchase mine on Amazon.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I think this product is similar to a light serum. (It is clear and lightweight)
It hydrates well. I apply this lotion(serum) by dropping it on my hands and patting it all over my face.
This is the first lotion that I can use during the day without clogging my pores.
I live in a hot and humid country and I have acne-prone skin. It is not easy to find a suitable moisturizer during the day.
This lotion does not clog my pores. I have been using this product for several months now.
It can be used during the day or at night before applying another layer of moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am 50/50 on this,yes it does plump up my skin and hydrates really well,but i've noticed along came with it were bumps that hurts.Price wise,i find it expensive to maintain,but the bottle can last for few months. I found a cheaper organic alternative,which is the apple cider vinegar toner,that can last me for a year plus.

It was good for me, initially. As mentioned by other reviewer, it hydrates skin and my skin feels smooth after application. However.. after about 5 to 6 months of using it, i start to have blackheads/whitehead on my forehead area.. and ot just gets more and more + bigger in size. I am not sure why but i cant use it anymore :(

on 2/20/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, this product did have an awesome moisturizing effect on my skin. I have dry, sensitive, reactive skin. When I first tried this, my skin was quite intolerant because I had ramped up my nightly usage of tretinoin too soon and was quite red and very dry. Everything stung my face. I started looking into K-beauty around the same time and came across this product. It seemed to be the Holy Grail of so many people with dry skin. It is certainly a great product, but I noticed that my skin became a little red after using this versus just plain old rosewater. I also began getting bumps all over my face. I was using some other new products at the same time (my skin had been so dry that I wasn't smart and didn't wait long enough between use of these new products), so I wasn't sure which product was doing it and had to eliminate things one by one. It was odd because id ensured that this & the other products didn't contain any usual offenders that would make me break out. Long story short, I discovered that I am one of those rare people that is sensitive to butylene glycol, which is in everything these days! Once I eliminated all those new products, my skin calmed down. So... I think this is a great product for people with combo to dry skin- just not those with butylene glycol sensitivities!

on 2/3/2017 8:36:00 PM

I've been using Hada Labo for 10 years believe it or not! I sometimes do get bored and change to different brands but always come back to it because it does what it says - HYDRATE! And it does that extremely well! However, this product needs to be layered with serums and moisturisers to really lock in the benefits. I've seen huge results with it over the years and without it my skin gets dehydrated very easily, no matter the weather.

What can I say to add to the glowing reviews that exist already? This product is AMAZING! I use it and I'm oily/combination with crazy dry patches. My mom also uses it and she's dry dry dry. We both think this is amazing value and would continue to buy even it costs more than it currently does at around 12.00 or so. This works beautifully over my exfoliating toner and under my foundations. The texture is likely a sticky water if that makes any sense. No discernible scent and sinks in fairly easily. It makes my skin look plump, healthy, and radiant. This stuff makes my dryest foundation, like EL Double Wear and Double Wear light wearable and bearable even in the dead of winter with the heater on high. Great product!

on 12/6/2016 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wanted to like this so bad! And I did for a bit! This toner is incredibly moisturizing. I've always heard people talk about how so-and-so hydrating product makes they're face look brighter and plumper, and I never understood it until I started using this product.

That being said, this also broke me along my chin (I have hormonal acne) after a couple of uses. Many acne-prone people seem to have no trouble with this though, so I would recommend just patch testing beforehand

on 10/27/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Paraben city.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This item can be found in most Asian grocery stores in my area, but I found it really cheap, almost half price, on Amazon with Prime shipping. This "lotion" is actually a toner with a thicker consistency. It's got lots of different hyaluronic acid in it to penetrate into the skin and keep the skin moisturized. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, and using this before other moisturizing products seems to help those products "sink in" better on my skin, allowing me to get more of the moisture from other products, as well. I use this at night, and in the mornings when I'm feeling dry. One or two drops for my whole face - if I use too much, I have noticed a tendency to get a couple bumps here and there (but that's my skin's way of dealing with anything so YMMV). Overall, this stuff is FANTASTIC. Either by itself, used in conjunction with other products, or even as a lotion mask. It's got no fragrance or color, and sinks into skin leaving it nice and plump and moisturized. What more could you want?! Repurchasing this one forever as it's reached HG status for me.