Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

It was good for me, initially. As mentioned by other reviewer, it hydrates skin and my skin feels smooth after application. However.. after about 5 to 6 months of using it, i start to have blackheads/whitehead on my forehead area.. and ot just gets more and more + bigger in size. I am not sure why but i cant use it anymore :(

on 2/20/2017 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, this product did have an awesome moisturizing effect on my skin. I have dry, sensitive, reactive skin. When I first tried this, my skin was quite intolerant because I had ramped up my nightly usage of tretinoin too soon and was quite red and very dry. Everything stung my face. I started looking into K-beauty around the same time and came across this product. It seemed to be the Holy Grail of so many people with dry skin. It is certainly a great product, but I noticed that my skin became a little red after using this versus just plain old rosewater. I also began getting bumps all over my face. I was using some other new products at the same time (my skin had been so dry that I wasn't smart and didn't wait long enough between use of these new products), so I wasn't sure which product was doing it and had to eliminate things one by one. It was odd because id ensured that this & the other products didn't contain any usual offenders that would make me break out. Long story short, I discovered that I am one of those rare people that is sensitive to butylene glycol, which is in everything these days! Once I eliminated all those new products, my skin calmed down. So... I think this is a great product for people with combo to dry skin- just not those with butylene glycol sensitivities!

on 2/3/2017 8:36:00 PM

I've been using Hada Labo for 10 years believe it or not! I sometimes do get bored and change to different brands but always come back to it because it does what it says - HYDRATE! And it does that extremely well! However, this product needs to be layered with serums and moisturisers to really lock in the benefits. I've seen huge results with it over the years and without it my skin gets dehydrated very easily, no matter the weather.

What can I say to add to the glowing reviews that exist already? This product is AMAZING! I use it and I'm oily/combination with crazy dry patches. My mom also uses it and she's dry dry dry. We both think this is amazing value and would continue to buy even it costs more than it currently does at around 12.00 or so. This works beautifully over my exfoliating toner and under my foundations. The texture is likely a sticky water if that makes any sense. No discernible scent and sinks in fairly easily. It makes my skin look plump, healthy, and radiant. This stuff makes my dryest foundation, like EL Double Wear and Double Wear light wearable and bearable even in the dead of winter with the heater on high. Great product!

on 12/6/2016 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wanted to like this so bad! And I did for a bit! This toner is incredibly moisturizing. I've always heard people talk about how so-and-so hydrating product makes they're face look brighter and plumper, and I never understood it until I started using this product.

That being said, this also broke me along my chin (I have hormonal acne) after a couple of uses. Many acne-prone people seem to have no trouble with this though, so I would recommend just patch testing beforehand

on 10/27/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Paraben city.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This item can be found in most Asian grocery stores in my area, but I found it really cheap, almost half price, on Amazon with Prime shipping. This "lotion" is actually a toner with a thicker consistency. It's got lots of different hyaluronic acid in it to penetrate into the skin and keep the skin moisturized. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, and using this before other moisturizing products seems to help those products "sink in" better on my skin, allowing me to get more of the moisture from other products, as well. I use this at night, and in the mornings when I'm feeling dry. One or two drops for my whole face - if I use too much, I have noticed a tendency to get a couple bumps here and there (but that's my skin's way of dealing with anything so YMMV). Overall, this stuff is FANTASTIC. Either by itself, used in conjunction with other products, or even as a lotion mask. It's got no fragrance or color, and sinks into skin leaving it nice and plump and moisturized. What more could you want?! Repurchasing this one forever as it's reached HG status for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i always purchase this off of amazon. i've seen it in the store and i get it for approximately $8 cheaper online! i've used this toner for years and veer off every once in a while only to return to it again and again. after my morning shower i always tone my face with this product... wait a couple of minutes then start with vitamin C + ferulic... then layer on more skin treatment before applying my makeup. this is the perfect start to prepping my skin. i have normal/dry sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this product. i may change my skincare routine every now and then but this first product is now my staple and will never change. thank you hada labo!

on 6/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i was using this toner, the best toner for sensitive skin!

on 5/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome... I finally realised that my skin was of the dehydrated type not combo! It was oily and flaking at the same time and I had alot of trouble wearing makeup because of the little flakies. Anyway I changed my skin care... now I use ph balanced products and love this moisturising toner. Dehydrated skin fixed, flaking gone, oil reduced. I'm using it like follows: cleansing oil, hada labo face wash, this toner (lotion) and a hyaluronic acid cream every other day. Oh, I've noticed my fine lines are less obvious now too. I'll probably be using this for sometime to come :)