Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion
Enter TitleSuper Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

on 12/6/2016 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I wanted to like this so bad! And I did for a bit! This toner is incredibly moisturizing. I've always heard people talk about how so-and-so hydrating product makes they're face look brighter and plumper, and I never understood it until I started using this product.

That being said, this also broke me along my chin (I have hormonal acne) after a couple of uses. Many acne-prone people seem to have no trouble with this though, so I would recommend just patch testing beforehand

on 10/27/2016 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Paraben city.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This item can be found in most Asian grocery stores in my area, but I found it really cheap, almost half price, on Amazon with Prime shipping. This "lotion" is actually a toner with a thicker consistency. It's got lots of different hyaluronic acid in it to penetrate into the skin and keep the skin moisturized. Hyaluronic acid is a humectant, and using this before other moisturizing products seems to help those products "sink in" better on my skin, allowing me to get more of the moisture from other products, as well. I use this at night, and in the mornings when I'm feeling dry. One or two drops for my whole face - if I use too much, I have noticed a tendency to get a couple bumps here and there (but that's my skin's way of dealing with anything so YMMV). Overall, this stuff is FANTASTIC. Either by itself, used in conjunction with other products, or even as a lotion mask. It's got no fragrance or color, and sinks into skin leaving it nice and plump and moisturized. What more could you want?! Repurchasing this one forever as it's reached HG status for me.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i always purchase this off of amazon. i've seen it in the store and i get it for approximately $8 cheaper online! i've used this toner for years and veer off every once in a while only to return to it again and again. after my morning shower i always tone my face with this product... wait a couple of minutes then start with vitamin C + ferulic... then layer on more skin treatment before applying my makeup. this is the perfect start to prepping my skin. i have normal/dry sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this product. i may change my skincare routine every now and then but this first product is now my staple and will never change. thank you hada labo!

on 6/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i was using this toner, the best toner for sensitive skin!

on 5/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome... I finally realised that my skin was of the dehydrated type not combo! It was oily and flaking at the same time and I had alot of trouble wearing makeup because of the little flakies. Anyway I changed my skin care... now I use ph balanced products and love this moisturising toner. Dehydrated skin fixed, flaking gone, oil reduced. I'm using it like follows: cleansing oil, hada labo face wash, this toner (lotion) and a hyaluronic acid cream every other day. Oh, I've noticed my fine lines are less obvious now too. I'll probably be using this for sometime to come :)

on 5/12/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL

on 5/9/2016 3:31:00 AM

This is my HG. I change moisturizers and cleansers and spot treatments all the time, but this is my constant.

I started using this about a year ago. I have combination skin, with dry patches in random places on my face, that no moisturizer could fix, I would just layer moisturizers and creams, trying to fix my dry patches. I had a dry patch at the corner of my nose on my nostril for YEARS, I would constantly have to peel it off, it was so freaking gross. I also would have really awful flaky skin on my forehead when I used foundation, it was not pretty.

So I started using this Hada Labo toner and holy shit, dry patches were gone in less than a week. I cannot recommend this enough. I know this is the one that helped my skin because I went on vacation and forgot to pack it and dry patches were back, my skin loves this stuff.

Usage: I put it on my palm, maybe 3-5 drops, wipe it all over my face and then start patting it in on clean skin (I don't put anything on before this). If my skin is extra dry, it will get immediate sticky, but if my skin is normal it will be slightly sticky but that stickiness will go away immediately after moisturizer or sunblock.

I use this for both my morning and night routine, I do have to put moisturizer after this, it definitely makes products that sit on top of it work better.

Please go and try it - it is the only skincare product I recommend to my friends. I buy backups when its on sale.

on 4/17/2016 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is another HG product for me. I have gone through one of these already and a whole bottle of the premium version. This is my second bottle of the original version.

It's a liquidy clear gel that has three different types of hyaluronic acid, I believe. I was so used to the alcohol-laden, drying western toners, that this was a huge surprise when I found out asian toners in general are gentle and hydrating. I was battling dehydrated, painfully dry skin for a long time. Of course this by itself wasn't enough to bring my face back to normal, but adding it to my sandwich routine of moisturizing products REALLY REALLY helped.

I usually apply it while it's still damp from my other moisturizing toners, like kikumasamune high moist lotion. I don't wait for things to soak in, I just slap them all on, because I found this traps the water in my skin and doesn't dry out in-between steps, making it much better than letting things dry and then put it on, wait for this to dry, etc. Saves me loads of time as well, what with my long asian-style routine.

The packaging is simple, utilitarian yet still quite appealing. I'm amazed by how big the hole looks yet I can pretty easily control how many drops I need poured out. I only need one teeny drop to cover my whole face. Which is amazing! I'm super heavy handed with my products, so there was a bit of a learning curve for me to use less.

I think I got this for about 7 dollars on rakuten (masteroflife seller), along with the gokujyun face wash, which was only $5. With refills being even cheaper. (Refills are such a neat idea that I've never heard of before Japanese products! Why can't we do that in the U.S.?) The first bottle I paid like 15 bucks on ebay. It shocked me how cheap things are shopping at rakuten, but there is still shipping to deal with, even with SAL shipping option.

I'm using this pretty much forever because it's such a simple, effective and affordable concoction of hyaluronic acid. I've seen HA serums go for a LOT of money for tiny 1 ounce bottles, so this is a GREAT deal, and does the same thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE hadalabo and the fact that they don't add fragrance into their things!

Edit: Their parent company does test on animals, if that matters to you.

on 4/10/2016 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best purchase that I've made in a long time. I have oily dehydrated acne-prone skin, and because of this, it makes it really difficult to find a lightweight moisturizer. I apply this lotion all over my face, neck, and chest after using cleanser and serum. This moisturizing lotion soaks into my skin and I could really feel it drink it up! In the morning, my face looks refreshed, replenished, brightened, and clearer. If I had one gripe about this product, it would have to be that I did not find it sooner.