Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion

4.2

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methyl Paraben, Disodium Succinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

i always purchase this off of amazon. i've seen it in the store and i get it for approximately $8 cheaper online! i've used this toner for years and veer off every once in a while only to return to it again and again. after my morning shower i always tone my face with this product... wait a couple of minutes then start with vitamin C + ferulic... then layer on more skin treatment before applying my makeup. this is the perfect start to prepping my skin. i have normal/dry sensitive skin and have never had a problem with this product. i may change my skincare routine every now and then but this first product is now my staple and will never change. thank you hada labo!

on 6/23/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i was using this toner, the best toner for sensitive skin!

To Read all 205 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/23/2016 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Awesome... I finally realised that my skin was of the dehydrated type not combo! It was oily and flaking at the same time and I had alot of trouble wearing makeup because of the little flakies. Anyway I changed my skin care... now I use ph balanced products and love this moisturising toner. Dehydrated skin fixed, flaking gone, oil reduced. I'm using it like follows: cleansing oil, hada labo face wash, this toner (lotion) and a hyaluronic acid cream every other day. Oh, I've noticed my fine lines are less obvious now too. I'll probably be using this for sometime to come :)

on 5/12/2016 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

HOLY GRAIL

on 5/9/2016 3:31:00 AM

This is my HG. I change moisturizers and cleansers and spot treatments all the time, but this is my constant.

I started using this about a year ago. I have combination skin, with dry patches in random places on my face, that no moisturizer could fix, I would just layer moisturizers and creams, trying to fix my dry patches. I had a dry patch at the corner of my nose on my nostril for YEARS, I would constantly have to peel it off, it was so freaking gross. I also would have really awful flaky skin on my forehead when I used foundation, it was not pretty.

So I started using this Hada Labo toner and holy shit, dry patches were gone in less than a week. I cannot recommend this enough. I know this is the one that helped my skin because I went on vacation and forgot to pack it and dry patches were back, my skin loves this stuff.

Usage: I put it on my palm, maybe 3-5 drops, wipe it all over my face and then start patting it in on clean skin (I don't put anything on before this). If my skin is extra dry, it will get immediate sticky, but if my skin is normal it will be slightly sticky but that stickiness will go away immediately after moisturizer or sunblock.

I use this for both my morning and night routine, I do have to put moisturizer after this, it definitely makes products that sit on top of it work better.

Please go and try it - it is the only skincare product I recommend to my friends. I buy backups when its on sale.

on 4/17/2016 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is another HG product for me. I have gone through one of these already and a whole bottle of the premium version. This is my second bottle of the original version.

It's a liquidy clear gel that has three different types of hyaluronic acid, I believe. I was so used to the alcohol-laden, drying western toners, that this was a huge surprise when I found out asian toners in general are gentle and hydrating. I was battling dehydrated, painfully dry skin for a long time. Of course this by itself wasn't enough to bring my face back to normal, but adding it to my sandwich routine of moisturizing products REALLY REALLY helped.

I usually apply it while it's still damp from my other moisturizing toners, like kikumasamune high moist lotion. I don't wait for things to soak in, I just slap them all on, because I found this traps the water in my skin and doesn't dry out in-between steps, making it much better than letting things dry and then put it on, wait for this to dry, etc. Saves me loads of time as well, what with my long asian-style routine.

The packaging is simple, utilitarian yet still quite appealing. I'm amazed by how big the hole looks yet I can pretty easily control how many drops I need poured out. I only need one teeny drop to cover my whole face. Which is amazing! I'm super heavy handed with my products, so there was a bit of a learning curve for me to use less.

I think I got this for about 7 dollars on rakuten (masteroflife seller), along with the gokujyun face wash, which was only $5. With refills being even cheaper. (Refills are such a neat idea that I've never heard of before Japanese products! Why can't we do that in the U.S.?) The first bottle I paid like 15 bucks on ebay. It shocked me how cheap things are shopping at rakuten, but there is still shipping to deal with, even with SAL shipping option.

I'm using this pretty much forever because it's such a simple, effective and affordable concoction of hyaluronic acid. I've seen HA serums go for a LOT of money for tiny 1 ounce bottles, so this is a GREAT deal, and does the same thing. LOVE LOVE LOVE hadalabo and the fact that they don't add fragrance into their things!

Edit: Their parent company does test on animals, if that matters to you.

on 4/10/2016 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best purchase that I've made in a long time. I have oily dehydrated acne-prone skin, and because of this, it makes it really difficult to find a lightweight moisturizer. I apply this lotion all over my face, neck, and chest after using cleanser and serum. This moisturizing lotion soaks into my skin and I could really feel it drink it up! In the morning, my face looks refreshed, replenished, brightened, and clearer. If I had one gripe about this product, it would have to be that I did not find it sooner.

on 3/19/2016 6:16:00 PM

I was experiencing dehydrated skin this past winter and was looking for a lightweight hydrator with hyaluronic acid to layer with various serums and creams. This was a good price and had lots of glowing reviews. The ingredients list also looked clean.

Unfortunately it turns out that I'm one of those people who can't tolerate a lot of butylene glycol in a product. (BG is the second ingredient listed on the label). I broke out in big, angry red zits after just one day of using this. It's taken a few weeks to get them to go away and it's going to take months for the post-inflammatory pigmentation to go away.

I'm kinda sad about this since this is a nice product otherwise. The texture is really light and lovely and makes your skin feel very refreshed and plumped-up. It also lacks fragrance and extraneous ingredients that could irritate skin. I would strongly suggest doing a patch test before slapping this all over your face, just to be sure you're not sensitive to any of the ingredients.

on 3/8/2016 1:27:00 AM

After a week of use, this is on its way to becoming a holy grail product for me. Helps with my dry under eye area and makes my skin glowy... Aaaaand in Japan where I purchased it it costs like 7-8 dollars. I'm using the Japanese style of applying it which includes using the cotton pads and water.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I won't be the only one to call this my HG. As many reviewers stated, this is such a basic product - it keeps the skin well moisturized, and that's it. No brightening agents, no antioxidants (although hyaluronic acid is a pretty damn stellar ingredient), no firming effect, no anti-aging claims, and no pore size reduction. But that's why I can't be without it! Because it's just SO GOOD at what it does! I never believed bouncy skin is real until I've tried this! And because it contains only the most essential ingredients (no fillers) it's one of VERY FEW products that I know is completely safe and won't break me out.

Also, this product changed my approach towards skincare completely. My skin being extremely oily and acne-prone, I never really bothered about moisturizers because I thought they would exacerbate my skin woes. But the ads for this product was just so tempting I had to try it, and lo and behold! My skin got LESS oily from being better moisturized!

I've used it as moisturizer on its own on some lazy days, and it works perfectly fine for me. But then again, my skin is oily, so I guess you'd need to top it off with another moisturizer if you've got drier skin. But trust me, adding this to your skincare routine will make ALL the difference!