Neostrata Toning Solution Level 2 (10% Glycolic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid)

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
No Image

3.0

1 review

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrence.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

The results have not been dramatic. In fact, I'm not too sure if I have any results at all. It does not work at all on actual pimples, only on small breakouts (I think, haven't determined if they just went away on their own) - like the patches of little bumps - but anything that is comedone or bigger was not affected by the toner. I also can't say if my scars have been fading faster. But again, I have only been using this for two weeks now. I will continue to use this for a while longer and hopefully, get more results.

This stuff can be extremely drying. I apply it in my T-zone using my fingers and then let it sit on my face for 30 minutes before I apply anything it. The reason I wait is so the product does not get dragged by my moisturizer onto my cheeks or my eyes which are both very dry and sensitive (I have combination skin). When I first started using this, I didn't wait and found my skin to be really dry the next morning. Waiting definitely helps.

Will update in two more weeks.