Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Mat Lipstick

Is there something as "too creamy"? That's the issue I run into with this lipstick, as well as their regular Pur Couture lipsticks.

Everything seems too slippery, and seeps into my fine lines which I was unaware I had until I used this product. I feel this product would benefit with a lipliner underneath, but this is a very pricy product for me ($40+ CAD) to have a base colour be a lipliner.

I do not normally have a price with YSL products when they work - in fact, I probably have over 30 YSL Glossy and Vinyl cream stains that are my favourite lip product from this brand.

I have #211, Decadent Pink, a lovely brightening colour that screams spring, or a lively face.

I may use this as a cream blusher instead.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The number 206 is a beautiful burgundy shade that looks stunning on deep skin. Very fall appropriate, vampy and chic. I have super dry lips & matte lipsticks dry my lips out but this one is very creamy. The formula is creamy, long lasting and very comfortable.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This lipstick has a fabulous feel and no aroma. Stylish if a bit flashy packaging. I love the colour #124 Rosy Beige / Rose Ingenu. My only gripe is iy doesn't stay on for long.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Great sexy shades, very moisturising texture with a mat appearance. Will not make your lips look flat. A fantastic matte lipstick that look great, smells delicate and feels fantastic!

Popular Lipsticks