Cargo Blush - Catalina

Cargo Blush - Catalina
Cargo Catalina arm swatchCargo Catalina arm swatchCargo Blush: The big easy and Catalina

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Sorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain ( /-): Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 6 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines).

on 8/6/2016 8:49:00 AM

this blush is one of my favourite pinks. it looks better on me in winter time which means it is great for paler and probably palest skin tones. i get tanned really easily , somehow i don't reach for this blush during summer. but in winter days, it gives a healthy flush to my cheeks really flawlessly. my grandma even asked me if i ran to her home because i had a flush 😆 as you can imagine i didn't run, i only applied my catalina:) it looks natural. yet be careful while applying this because it is really pigmented. it blends really well. one of mey perfected look comes in this way: powder, catalina, and a black eyeliner with a flick and a nudish lipstick. rwsdy to go😊

on 8/2/2016 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

After trying out the Cargo eyeshadows I was really excited to try more products of this line, and just like the shadows this blush is really good. I have the Catalina that is a matte light pink. It is very pigmented, even when the blush doesn’t seem to be on the brush, trust me there is product on that brush and will come off on the cheeks. It last on me all day, and look really nice on my skin tone (about NC20), like a nice flush on my cheeks.

To Read all 157 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/26/2016 5:52:00 PM

I love Cargo blushes, and this one is no exception. I love makeup and am not a minimalist by any means, but if I had to pick two or three blushes to use exclusively for the rest of my life, this would be one of them.

If you're looking for a true, clear pink matte blush, this one is for you. I reach for this blush often, especially if I need to put on makeup in a hurry and need a 'foolproof' blush. The blush is nicely pigmented, but not so much so that you can't blend it. Also, this is definitely the blush if you want a 'no-makeup' glow. The blush itself is huge with loads of product, and comes in a metal tin.

The packaging of the blush is brilliant, it packs well, the product never gets dinged up, and if you drop it repeatedly and it happens to shatter, the tin contains everything really nicely and you can just continue to use it as a loose blush.

All in all, this product is a winner in every way, and a great value considering the size and quality of the product. I've been using and repurchasing this blush for about 15 years now, and I'll continue to use it as long as they keep making it.

on 12/25/2014 7:03:00 PM

So pretty and actually spot on colour wise when my cheeks flush. This is such a soft and beautiful blush as well. Blends on my NW20 skin like a dream! I mean just like butter so silky and smooth. I feel this blush is excellent quality and worth it's price. I love the packaging too very easy whether I use a large brush or small. Great for travel too. This is becoming my favorite blush because it just looks so natural. Not chalky at all and it goes on so easy! If you are on the fair side this is a lovely colour to use. Looks so fresh and natural. Excellent for no makeup, makeup on me. So Recommended!

on 9/14/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love love love this product. I cannot reccomend this blush enough. The color has a bit of a sparkle to it in the package, but the sparkle is not visible when put on the face. Adds a nice tint of color without overpowering the face. Definetly worth a try

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Classic beautiful true pink. I love everything about this blush. At first look I was terrified of the color - bright bubblegum pink! But I really need a TRUE pink blush for at least half the year, and this could not give a more perfect natural flush for my skin tone. I also love the packaging. I have had so many blushes break in compacts but this tin is indestructable. A great blush, great value for the money.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Such a gorgeous blush! Just received it in a swap and was so surprised at how pigmented it was! Never had a powder blush that was as pigmented. It's a lovely color, especially for fairer skin tones, being a light pink. It goes on smoothly and really is lovely. Just wish the packaging was better.

on 6/18/2012 3:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love Cargo blushes and have several. The quality and texture are just outstanding. Catalina is a bright bubble-gum pink in the pan. It looks much softer on the skin. It is a nice matte pink and looks natural when applied lightly. I don't know if I would purchase this particular color again, because it seems like many lines have this shade. However, the lasting power is good and the big pans make it easy to get an even distribution of color on your brush. I love the tins because they're not plastic. Some have said they have difficulty with the lids. I don't store my makeup in the bathroom, so I wonder if that accounts for my not having this problem.

on 4/11/2012 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I know it's silly, but the only reason I bought this blush was because the MUA of Gossip Girl said it was her favorite blush and it looks good on everyone. She was right that the color did suit my fair, cool toned skin. HOWEVER as some have said this is so chalky!! For me, it doesn't blend well (especially compared to The Big Easy which I also own). Also, I have to wear it with foundation on because if I just wear it on my bare skin it brings out the redness in my skin. It's a nice blush..but I'm swapping it away because I love NARS Mata Hari SO much better and I realized I was forcing myself to wear Catalina because it was new but I like Mata Hari a lot better. They're not the same color but I don't need a million cool toned pink blushes!

on 3/20/2012 11:56:00 AM

Sadly, I am down to the final rim of this product & will be sad to see it go. Perfect pigment, staying power & has never looking clownish on my near translucent complexion. Great in every season.

Once I have completed Project 10 Pan successfully, I will defintiely be repurchasing this as well as a few other shades I have been eyeing up! x